Chapter Twenty-Three

"No!" Damien yelled as he struggled against his ropes. Thomas chuckled and spun me around, removing the knife from my neck.

"I'm so glad." He said before planting his lips on mine. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against him. My tears were flowing freely. I could hear Damien growling. Thomas pulled away and put the knife into his pocket. I froze when he pulled a gun out of the back of his pants. My entire world came to a halt when he pointed it at Ryan. 

BANG

"Whoops. Had my fingers crossed." He held up his hand with his index and middle finger crossed over. I watched as Ryan's body slumped over and fell to the side, blood pouring from the hole in his head. 

"Ryan..." My voice was so quiet I wouldn't be surprised if no-one heard me. 

"Now where were we?" Thomas asked before planting his lips back on mine. I was still frozen. My brother. The only family I had left. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I could hear Jordan howling for her lost sibling. Thomas stopped kissing me and turned my head, making me look him in the eye. 

"If you don't start kissing me back I'm going to kill the other one as well." He threatened. I started shaking. But not out of fear. I was angry. He killed my family. Any fear I had of him was completely thrown out the window. I threw my head forward and head-but him. He stumbled backwards. I managed to grab the gun from him and point it at him. He regained his balance and laughed at me.

"Be a good little mate and give that back to me." He ordered with his hand outstretched. I didn't say anything. I didn't move. 

"I said give it back." He growled. I bared my teeth and growled right back, my eyes flashing green as Jordan prepared to fight. He took me by surprise by suddenly lunging forward and tackling me. The gun slid out of reach. He pinned me underneath him.

"Look at you now. Right where you should be." He purred. I looked over and saw that we were right next to Ryan's body. 

"You'll learn to behave. You'll enjoy being beneath me." To make the point clearer he grinded himself against me. I tried to reach Ryan's body with my hand.

"We'll mate immediately and you'll carry my pups. Oh they'll be so powerful." He was in his own little dream. I glanced over at Damien and sent him a look telling him that I was sorry. I looked back at Thomas as he stared into my eyes. I lifted my head and kissed him. Damien was growling savagely. Thomas started to respond as soon as our lips touched. I wanted to vomit. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. He grinded against me again, harder this time. I shut my eyes and tried to imagine that it was Damien I was kissing but his lips just didn't feel the same. 

"God you feel so good." Thomas whispered as he rubbed against my body. Damien's growling turned into a whimper. I'm so sorry, Damien. My heart leapt into my throat when my fingers brushed something cold. I'm so close. I wrapped my free arm around Thomas' neck and gripped his hair, like I was enjoying myself. He let out a growl of lust as his hand travelled down my body. I managed to move us slightly over without him noticing. As soon as it was within reach, I pulled the silver knife from Ryan's stomach and plunged it into the side of Thomas' neck. His eyes widened and he started to gag. I held the knife in there. Blood started flowing from the wound and dripped on to my face. He gasped for air as he scrambled off of me. I got off the ground and ran over to the gun. I aimed it at his head and I didn't hesitate to pulled the trigger. I kept firing until the gun was completely empty. 

"Jack. He's dead." A gentle voice told me. I looked over at Damien as my chest heaved up and down. I dropped the gun and took a step back. I quickly untied Damien and ran over to Ryan. I dropped to my knees and pulled him into my lap. I put my forehead against his, not caring about blood getting on me. I let out all the emotion I was feeling. I cried and I screamed as I cradled my older brother in my arms. I felt Damien come over and sit behind me. He held me gently as I broke down. I feel so empty. 

"Please don't leave me." I begged as sobs took over my body again. 

"You can't leave me."

a/n I'm sorry.