two

billie

"okay, i'll start" kermit says as he reaches over for the shot glass. "never have i ever cheated on someone"

i have cheated on someone, but no one knows and no one ever will. i play with my rings as
corey downs the shot, they than all glance at tatum who had a confused look on her face.

"listen, what i did to jack was not cheating, we weren't even together" she says rolling her eyes.

"you led him on, had sex with him like four days in a row and everyone knows you don't do someone more than once, so he obviously thought you guys had something" corey follows, pushing the shot glass towards tatums hand.

"i don't know how you can cheat if you have never been in a relationship to begin with, but whatever" she says, downing the shot and making a face at the taste, which she didn't the first time.

"alright, i'll go. never have i ever kissed a girl" tatum than says, eyeing me as i just relax into the couch letting my glass sit in-front of me.

they all take another shot before filling the glasses with more alcohol.

"never have i ever lost my virginity" corey than says, making me finally down my first glass.

i'm not a big alcohol drinker, like at all, and i've only drank one other time but i also don't want to feel stupid around these kids. they seem really cool and they have no idea who i am which is kinda great. i miss being a normal teenager and these kids might be my escape.

we continue to play until the group is pretty much drunk execpt me. i'm buzzed but not to bad, plus i have to drive home at some point tonight.

mom: billie you still at drews house?

i had to lie to my mom and tell i her i was going to drew's, there was no way in hell she would have let me go to some random guys house that i met at the gas station. especially because i'm famous or whatever that means. she blames a lot of me not having friends on fame and how i have to be more careful, etc. it's dumb.

"guys i think i'm gonna go" i tell the group who was talking about something i didn't care to listen too.

"already? we were just about to watch a movie?" kermit groans, grabbing the TV remote.

"yeah, and you've been drinking so you might as well stay the night" tatum says as the other two boys nod in agreement.

it was nice that they cared, especially tatum whom i'm pretty sure hates me. she seems like she does at least.

i know there is no way they aren't drunk from all the alcohol they've consumed but they are also not acting significantly different which i like.

i hate when someone gets drunk and they act like completely different person. it's like their personality's just disappears and they just turn into this robot. an annoying one.

"i guess i can stay" i tell them, not really wanting to go home anyway.

billie: i'm gonna spend the night at drew's if that's okay

mom: yeah of course but remeber your meeting tomorrow for the tour schedule. starts at 11

billie: k. i'll b home before than. love u