ten

tatum

"mtv crib" billie says jokingly as i park my car across the street from her house.

"for someone who wears gucci and louis everyday i kinda expected more" i joke was we walk up to her door.

billie just laughs, unlocking her front door where an older women was sitting, im guessing her mom.

"morning mom" billie says as i take off my shoes. "this is tatum"

i smile a little at the fact she introduced me as tatum, she probably knows thats what i prefer to be called. execpt by her of course.

"oh! i didn't think you'd be having anyone over this early!" she says sweetly, getting up from the table.

"nice to meet you tatum, i'm maggie" she says, a warm smile across her face.

"nice to meet you maggie, sorry for coming over so early" i say, shaking her hand.

"don't worry, billie has people over all times of day" she laughs, making me do the same."just try and keep it down, your dad and brother are still sleeping."

billie nods, before walking down the short hallway and into what i'm guessing her room was. the whole thing was red, lv blankets were draped over them and one against her wall. their were also posters of herself on her wall.

"hey pepper" billie says, sitting on her a bed next to a dog that i didn't even realize was there.

"hello pepper, nice to meet you" i say, petting the dog before looking more around billies room.

one whole side was a shelf that was covered in shoes, thousands of dollars of shoes.

"how the hell do you afford to have so much cool shit?" i ask, running my hands over her shoes.

"sit down, let me explain it all" she says as i do what i'm told, sitting next to her on her bed.

"why do you have a men's bathroom thingy?" i laugh, holding up a bright green stuffed men's bathroom logo.

"that's blohsh, a fan made it for me" she shrugs.

"blohsh? fan?"

"come on, let me explain" she says as i lay my head against her pillow.

"here" billie says, grabbing her laptop from the table next to her and setting it on my lap.

"go to google"

"mhm" i say, as she scoots next to me to look at the screen.

"okay, now type billie eilish"

"what?"

"tate" she says as i simply do what i'm told.

i only have to type in the letters bi before her name comes up, and picture along with it.

i glance at the picture, then back up at her, before back down the computer.

Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell is an American singer and songwriter. She first gained attention in 2015 when she uploaded the song "Ocean Eyes" to soundcloud, which was subsequently released by the Interscope Records subsidiary Darkroom.