twelve

billie

it's been about three weeks, neither me or tate trying to go further with anything. just casual making out in secret, tate usually trying to escalate things but me stopping her every time.

her smoking addiction has been killing me and every time i'm with her i mean to bring it up but i pussy out.

i'd rather be kissing her than be fighting with her.

she's also been scaring me with how much she's going out to party's and shit without her ankle monitor. if she gets caught she's absolutely screwed and she knows that.

tate: u better be coming to coreys. i miss u

billie: ditch coreys and come to my place?

tate: we haven't hung with the boys in foreverrrr. don't wrry we will b able to sneak off;)

it's not about the sneaking off. hanging at coreys means weed. means tate not being tate.

billie: fine. omw

~

"hey guys" i say, forcing a smile when i see tate lightly blowing smoke out of her mouth.

i know she would be smoking but a little part of me hoped i could have been wrong.

they all greet me as i lazily take a seat next to tate.

"you good?" tate asks in almsot a whisper.

not really.

"yeah, i'm good why?"

"just checkin" she smiles before bringing the doobie back up to her lips.

"can you not smoke?" i ask lowly, making sure the boy's can't hear as they are lost in their own conversation.

"let me finish th-" she begins before i cut her off.

"tate, please?" i ask, a little harsher than i meant for it to come out.

she raises an eyebrow, before sighing and letting more smoke escape her lips.

"you know it's not bad for you right bil? like this has no negative side affects" she says which makes me internally groan.

"i don't like what it does to you tate, maybe you should stop or at least tone it down" i say, sitting up straighter on the couch.

corey scoffs from across the room, both kermit and coreys attention on us now.

"when did you start having a problem with me smoking?" tate questions.

"i always have" i reply honestly. "just haven't said anything."

"okay well, i cant just quit" she laughs before bringing the blunt to her lips.

"can we talk outside for a minute?" i say as she simply nods and gets up from the couch.

she hands her almost empty blunt to kermit to finish off, as i follow her towards the back of the house and outside.