four

billie

kermit🐸: cum to coreys tn?

billie: sure txt me when

i turn my phone off, throwing it on the other end of finns bed.

"hey finn?" i ask him, causing him to turn around in the chair he was sitting in, working on something for some song.

"what's up?"

"don't tell mom, but basically i've been hanging with these three kids and they have no idea who i am which is exactly why i've been hanging out with them a ton" i tell him as he just continues to nod.

"and basically, it's two guys and girl, and one of the guys you know i've been messing around with, but i don't like him like that" i say honestly. "i mean, im pretty sure i don't"

"yeah, trust me, you would know. right when i kissed clau-" he begins before i cut him off.

"okay i don't care about you and claudia" i tell him quickly, not wanting to hear about his love life.

"you asked dumbass" he laughs. "anyways where are you going with this?"

"well there's this girl and she like hates me and and told me this kermit guy who i've been messing around with gets attached easily and i don't know how to let him down nicely, especially because i still want to keep hanging with them and stuff" i say honestly.

"how long have you been seeing him?"

"tonight will be my third"

"than he doesn't like you, atleast he shouldn't, that's barely enough time to get to know what someone's like" he says and i just nod in agreement. "but you should tell him, before it's to late"

"alright, thanks fin" i say before grabbing my phone which was blowing up with notifications.

~

"billlllie whats up" corey says as he lets me into the house which reeked of weed.

something i've been getting used too.

"hey billllllie" kermit says mocking corey as i walk into the familiar living room.

"no tatum?" i ask, expecting to see her annoyed look on her face.

"nope, she wanted to talk to me today too. hasn't been answering my text though." kermit replies as i just nod, taking a seat on the couch next to him.

the three of us continue to talk about random shit and making fun of whatever old ass movie was playing on the tv.

eventually, kermit scooted closer to me, placing a hand on my thigh which i took and moved off of me, remembering my conversation i had with finneas.

"you good?" kermit asks.

"uh, i actually wanna talk to you. in private" i say quietly, glancing at corey who is way to focused on the blunt he's trying to roll.

"sure, we can go upstairs" kermit says, getting up from the couch.

i'm about to do the same, when the door slams open where tatum is standing, obviously out of it. she has a goofy grin on her face, her hair was down but messy, and was wearing a cubs jersey that went down to her mid thighs, barley anything else.