seven

tatum

tatum: come over i'm bored

billie: be there in 5

tatum: how r u never busy bro? ur life must b lame as hell

billie: abt to change my mind

tatum: chilllll im jus playing u better come

i saw her yesterday but it felt like forever, i wanted to see her again badly and i had no idea why. ever since she left my house yesterday i haven't stopped thinking about her.

watching her talk about her brother was adorable, as soft as it sounds. she seemed so passionate about her family so when she asked me about mine i just kinda avoided the question. didn't wanna ruin the good mood.

before i knew it there was a knock on my door, making my heart rate speed up a little.

billie was standing in the door, her hair was down like usual over the giant red zip up hoodie matched with the black shorts she was wearing and of course topped off with cool ass shoes and tons of chains and rings.

how the hell does she afford all this cool shit? i'd love to see what her house looks like.

i than see corey standing behind her before he pushes his way past billie, making his way into my house.

"didn't know you were coming" i say, pushing my shoulder into his lightly as he walks past me.

"sorry, we were driving around together when you texted me" billie than says, stepping into my house and scrunching her nose.

"sorry about the smell, my mom left like five minuites ago" i tell her as she nods.

"that's why i brought this!" corey announces, grabbing an already rolled blunt from his pocket, quickly lighting it.

we spend the next hour smoking, well me and corey smoking, and just talking. like we usually do when we hangout.

i feel like i don't even get high anymore.

i also watched corey and billie battle in mario cart. both of them are ass if your wondering. like you reading this could definitely beat them, even if you have never played it before. i could definitely destroy both of them with my eyes closed, but that's for another day when i'm not breaking the fourth wall.

"i'm gonna take a piss" corey announces, heading upstairs.

once coreys is up the stairs, i glance at billie giving her a small smile.

"how is kermit?"

"uh, corey said he's getting there" i tell her. "thanks for doing that to kermit. you know, telling him and being nice about it, i was kinda an ass" i say honestly.

"you think?" billie says jokingly. "thought you were going to kill me in the bathroom that one day"

"you liked it though" i say softly, reading her face and waiting for a reaction.

"i don't know about that" she says nonchalantly, her eyes not meeting mine.

i put my hand to her cheek, forcing her look at me. something ive gotten used to doing.