three

tatum

"we should ask billie if she wants to hang with us tonight" kermit suggests as he leans over the counter. "what time do you finish?"

"i'll be done in a hour" i tell him, checking the time.

it's been three days since the night we met billie and it's the only thing kermit talks about, it's hella annoying. he thinks she's in love with him or something but i'm almost certain she was just using him for the night. he was also drunk and she knew that which i didn't like.

"so can i invite billie?" kermit asks again as corey just shrugs.

"i don't know, she's not really our type" i say honestly, not really wanting billie to come tonight.

i feel like she has bad intentions with kermit. the type to lead him on just to crush him. kermit gets attached hella quick.

"what? come on! she was fine last time" he complains.

"yeah because you were fucking her" i shoot back, lowering my voice so no one in the restaurant can't hear us.

"you what?" corey asks loudly.

"corey shut the hell up" i shush him.

"chill, it wasn't like we were in your room" kermit says defensively.

"anyways, i don't care what you all say, i'm inviting billie tonight" kermit says.

"whatever, she's just going to sit on the couch and watch us smoke again, it's weird dude. i'm surprised she even wants to come" i say honestly.

~

"alright lets make this quick. please don't fucking forget the gummy worms this time" i eye kermit before him and corey leave the car.

"so, you do this everynight?" billie asks who was in the passenger seat next to me.

"yeah, mostly" i reply lamely.

"never get caught?"

"nope" i answer again, popping the p.

i kick my shoes up on the dashboard as i take a hit out of my pen, watching the boys in the store.

"do you hate me?" billie than asks after a moment of silence.

i just laugh in response, as i turn to face her. her hair was down, she was wearing a white playboy hoodie that was once again 10 sizes too big with matching white sweatpants. her fingers were covered with rings as well as her neck which was covered in chains.

"no, your fine" i lie. i didn't hate her, but she wasn't just fine.

i would prefer to not have her around.

"oh, well kermit makes it seems like you hate me" she says as she turns away from me to look back out the window.

"what are you intentions with him?" i than ask.

"what do you mean intentions?" she asks dumbly.

"stop acting dumb. you know what i'm talking about" i shoot back as billie turns to face me.