V

I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt thirst so I went outside to drink a glass of water.

I went to the kitchen counter to find Jihyun standing in front of the refrigerator and putting something inside it.

I casually pulled out a glass which startled Jihyun. He quickly stood up, closing the door.

I looked up after pouring water in the glass. Our eyes met and my eyes widened after looking at his eyes. He quickly looked away and ran to his room.

I gulped down the water and went to my room, locking the door.

I sat down on the bed, sure enough that the sight from earlier will not let me sleep peacefully again.

Everything was quite, so quiet that the movement of the clock cold be heard.

'Living in this world has almost made me a human. My eyes rarely turn red, I don't drink blood and I don't know if I have any special power too.

I really wish that somewhere in the world my family is alive. I really what to know how it feels to have your own family who cares for you, love you. A blood related family is what I want. I really want to know how big my brother has grow, how old my mother and father are. Oh I forgot vampires don't age. I want to go back to the vampire world. But how?'

While thinking all this I didn't realize that tears had already made their way out.

I laid down on the bed again pulling the duvet over me.

"Oppa play with me" I said approaching my brother.

"Ne, Somin-ah" he pulled me to the garden.

"Oppa catch me if you can" I said and started running.

"Oppa hurry" I hid behind a bush.

My brother looked around but couldn't find me. So he went further. I got out from behind the bush and ran to the opposite side.

While running I stepped on a twig which broke in two places.

"Yah Somin" my brother saw me and started chasing me.

He ended up colliding with me.

"Oppa, get up, I'm squeezed in here"

"Ah mian"

"Gwaenchanah" my mother said coming in the garden.

"Ne, eomma" we said.

Our mother's face turned into a serious one.

"Both of you run from here. The werewolves are here to attack" she said

"And take care of your sister" she said to my brother before living.

Jeonghan's Pov

"Jeonghan hyung what have you been thinking these days" Jun asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Seems like something is bothering you" Joshua added.

"Ne, Josh do you remember Vernon taking about that girl"

"Somin?"

"Yeah, do you think it sounds similar?"

"Yeah, that why I remembered it."