XXVIII

Somin's Pov

Today is the day I I get back my powers. I'm really nervous about this. Getting back my powers means that I will become a full vampire.

I don't know how will I keep up being a vampire in the human world. Special the sleeping habit and blood lust.

The only vampire powers I have at present is turning my eyes red and sense ways, which is common for every vampire. I can't even protrude fangs or talk in mind link with are a part of basic. But I guess I'll get used to it once I get them back.

"Somin are you ready?" Omma asked entering the room.

"Ne, Eomma" I said getting up.

We headed out and got on a carriage. This place is so different from the human world. It's like the medieval era but a little advanced that I read of in the history textbook in school.

"Somin I know what you are thinking about. There people are not so technologically advanced. We don't need many thing unlike humans. We have powers so technology here is different." Mom said.

Guess she read my mind.

After we drove out of the kingdom, the carriage came to a stop. I wonder why were we here, their's nothing but forest.

"Follow me" she said entering the forest.

We walked inside the forest and soon came across a cottage. Mom knocked on the door.

"Unnie" the person hugged my mom before opening the door fully.

"Hey Somin" she said turning towards me .

"Is that you Aunt Yuna" I gasped as she nodded.

"Someone has grown up into a beautiful woman" she said pulling us inside.

We sat down on the couch.

"So Somin are you ready"

I nodded.

Yuki's Pov

It's been three hours since the process. Somin is still unconscious.

"Hey Yuna when will she wake up?" I asked.

"I don't know it's up to her body. You take her home. Let her rest before she wakes up."

"Okay then I'll teleport her."

Somin's Pov

I opened my eyes and found myself in a familiar room. I sat up on the bed. I was back in my room in the castle. I saw an asleep Joshua on the couch.

"Oppa" I called him.

He woke up from his slumber and looked at me.

"Oh Somin you are awake!" He said in a sleep voice.

"Yeah, just woke up. By the way how long was I out?"

"A day"

I nodded my head.

"I'll call the others" he got up and dragged himself out of the room.

Within a few moments everyone was inside.

"So how are you feeling Somin?" Mom asked.

"I'm fine omma"

"Good, take rest for the day. The boys will help you train from tomorrow."

I nodded.

Soon after talking a little they left except for the three youngest.

"Noona" Dino came and hugged me.

"I am really eager to know your powers" Vernon said.

"Me too" Seungkwan agreed.

"I don't even know what powers I have" I sighed.

"You will know soon." Dino ruffled my hair.

"As the hyungs earlier said, tomorrow we will first being with mind link which is common for all."