XIX

I quickly got back home since they are returning home today. Yesterday was basically a day fully of boredom.

As I was about to get the keys of the house, I saw the door was already unlocked. I guess they are back home.

I put my shoes on the shoe rack only to find only one pair there, which belonged to Jihyun. Another one pair lied carelessly on the floor. It was not familiar.

I went to my room first to get changed. After changing I walked towards the living room. But as I approached the door I heard two voice. One belonged to Jihyun and the other one was unfamiliar.

I heard, "Hyung what shall we do to her?"

"I don't know, it's upon your parents!"

"She is already a trouble to our mission"

"God knows why your parents adopted that girl. She can't even be of any help."

"She was adopted because I needed a sister. I whined a lot back then. Now I realize I made a huge mistake. And about help she is more a burden to us."

"Does anyone in the family even like her?"

"I don't know. As far as I know I hate Somin. She even saw my red eyes. Eomma's always harsh on her. And appa doesn't  even stay here. He is always busy with his job."

"What did you do after she saw your eyes?"

"Nothing. I haven't had a proper meeting with her from then."

I came back to my room. Though we never had been any close, I still can't take those harsh words. Though they are true.

Good thing that I'll be meeting my brother today along with Jeonghan oppa and Jisoo oppa.

After spending sometime in my room, I looked at the clock and thanked god that it was already time for me to get ready for the meet up.

"Oppa annyeong" I said sweetly taking a seat beside Seungcheol oppa.

"Annyeong Somin-ah" Jeonghan said.

"Gwaenchana Somin" oppa asked.

"Ne oppa, you don't need to worry" I chuckled.

"Where shall we hangout? I miss those old days!" Jisoo said.

"Wherever you'll want to? I just want to spend time with you." I said.

"Can I take your order ma'am, sir" the waiter said coming towards us.

I ordered a hot chocolate, oppa ordered Vanilla latte and the other two iced americano.

"Let's go to the mall after this." Jeonghan insisted.

"Ok, I have no objection." I said.

"So it's decided that we are heading to the mall" oppa said.

After completing our drinks oppa paid and we left for the mall.

???'s Pov

"They are heading towards the mall everyone!!"

"Do you think following would be a great help?" One asked.

"Hey, hyung. We will be in danger if we get caught."

"Ah! If you don't want to, just go back home" I roared.

Who do you think is following them?

I hope you are enjoying the book.
Don't forget to vote and comment. It would really encourage me to write.

And damn man Jeon Wonwoo is wrecking my bias list followed by Kim Mingyu and Choi Seungcheol.

Ahhhhhh!!!! Imma going crazy.

Okay I should calm myself down.
😁😁😁😁😁😁