XXXVI

After school I headed back home. And just like the other day it was empty. Since my return none of them had came back home.

God know where they are. I should put my guards up, maybe they are trying to make a move. At this situation I can't believe anyone other than my own family.

After taking some rest, I decided to visit the boys. Their mansion was not very far from our locality. It was in the outskirts of the city.

After a good walk of fifteen minutes I finally arrived at the destination. I rang the bell and stood outside waiting for them to open the door.

After a few seconds the door opened revealing a wet haired Minghao.

"Got out of the shower?" I asked getting inside.

"Yeah, and Somin wait in the living room. I'll get the others."

I nodded and walked to the living room.

"Somin, I missed you" Hoshi walked in.

"Hoshi oppa you just met me yesterday!" I chuckled.

"Somin how as school?" Oppa asked.

"It was great." I smiled.

One by one everyone started entering. After talking with them, we decided to start practicing. Oppa kept on showing much concern towards me.

"Oppa they haven't been home since I got back."

"They probably are making a move. Don't let your guards down."

"Ne, oppa"

We started practicing. Everyone was using their powers to fight. Jun, Minghao and Seungkwan not having attack powers stood outside.

They let me try to use my other power but as usual it didn't work.

"You still need to give time to use you powers." Oppa sighed.

After practice a few more time, I walked back to where two of three spectators were.

"Done with training?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yup"

"Let's go inside, Jun hyung's preparing us drinks" Minghao said.

We three walked in to see Jun placing the drinks in the glasses.

"Grab one each you three" he said.

We took our glasses and started drinking. After finishing ours we took the rest to the other boys.

"Wah, thanks Jun" Joshua appreciated.

They all drank up and came back, inside the house.

"Somin so what are you going to do now?" Dk asked.

"I don't know."

"Why don't we all watch a movie?" Mingyu suggested.

As suggested we all sat down, some on the couch and rest on the floor. Me with Minghao on my right and Joshua on my left sat down on the couch. Jeonghan squeezed in beside Joshua. Oppa and Vernon sat down on the single person couch.

Author's Pov

As the movie continued most of them fell asleep. Joshua looked towards his left to find Somin soundly sleeping on Minghao's shoulder, who was having his head resting on the former's head.

He called out to Jeonghan pointing at both of them, the later just chuckled.

Back in the vampire world the queen was getting more worried. Yuna tried calming her down but it was of no use.