XLIII

Dokyeom's Pov

The three of us got back to our human world mansion and explained everything to them.

Me, Woozi, Dino along with S.Coups and Hoshi were at to our family mansion.

Prior to our arrival we informed Dino's parents to be present there.

"It's been so long" I said as I stood in front of the huge mansion.

Following Choi, us Lee are the most powerful in the Choi Kingdom.

"Welcome back home son" my father gave me a gentle hug. So did Dino's father to him.

"Boys have a seat" mom said pointing at the couch.

The five of us at down on the couch and then we started explaining everything that had happened in the past few month.

Both my father and uncle clutched their fists, trying to control their anger.

"Because of him we already faced so many hardships in the past. No that he is not between us any more, I don't want him to create anymore trouble." Uncle sighed.

"We should have killed him and not banished his entry." Dad said out of anger but soon realized that he said that in front to Woozi.

"It's okay, I understand you all and how you feel." Woozi said understanding the situation.

"The way everything is going on we can expect a war." Dad sighed.

"But we don't want one. Even the queen can't it"

The room was dead silent. Only the sound of breathing could be heard.

"Don't worry if something happens we all are with you" uncle gave a weak reassuring smile.

"At least it's good that you all found the princess." Mom said.

"Ne" Seungcheol hyung nodded.

After talking to them we bid each other goodbyes and we came back to the castle.

Coming back at the castle, the maid asked us to meet the queen. We walked to the room where she was.

"I have something important to tell you all"

The five of us bowed and sat down.

"Well I have already talked about this to Jihoon and Seungcheol, and the doubt that Jihoon had is actually true." She sighed.

Jihoon hyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Which one?" He asked.

"Somin's brother being Jihyun!!"

Both their eyes widened but the rest of our expressions were blank since nothing registered in our brain.

"What do you all mean?" Dino asked.

"Jihoon's family is Somin's human world family"

All of us had a speechless face, with wide eyes and a gasping mouth.

"So all these years she had been living with the enemy?" Hoshi said, but covered his mouth realizing Woozi's presence.

Woozi sighed.

"Good thing they didn't find out about her." S.Coups said.

We all nodded in agreement.

After returning back to the human world mansion, we told the others everything that happened. Everyone had the same shocked expressions.

"So how are we going to tell all this to Somin?" Vernon asked.

"We need to figure that out." S.Coups sighed.

"And we should be careful not to talk about Somin in front of Jihyun too." Jeonghan said.