XVIII

Somin's Pov

I dragged my lazy self out of the bed and freshened up.

It was Monday which means I'll have to go to school, which also means I'll meet Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino. And most probably my brother has told them everything.

I sighed before walking out of my room.

I went to the dinning room to have my  breakfast. Unusually my father was at home and we had a complete family breakfast with mother, father, Jihyun and me. It was one of the rarest things that happen in this family.

"Somin" father said as I was about to take a bit of the bread.

"Ne?" I questioned.

"You will be coming back home straight from school. We three are going to leave for some work today and might not be back before tomorrow."

"No funny business. You are not going out of the house." Mom added.

"But mom why can't I go-"

"No means no Somin!" She cut my words angrily.

After eating my breakfast I headed toward the school, still nervous about the three boys.

*At school*

As I took a seat beside Yewon, the two boys entered the class. Vernon and Seungkwan waved at us awkwardly and we did the same.

None of us talked although the teacher hadn't arrived.

At lunch me and Yewon sat down at the only empty table available at the cafeteria. And since it was the only one left, Seungkwan and Vernon had to join us there.

There was an awkward silence between us until Yewon decided to break it.

"Um... why are you to so quiet today?"

"Um... it nothing." Seungkwan answered.

"Are you three perhaps still tired because of the fun we had yesterday?" She said.

"Maybe... maybe not" Vernon said though the last part was hardly audible.

Yewon was the first one to leave to keep her empty tray since the three of us were eating slowly.

"Umm... Somin umm can you hangout with us today. You with us and our hyungs. Seungcheol hyung told us everything and everyone wants to... umm.... have a talk with you."

"Um.. can we just make it some other day. I would be able to do it today." She said.

"Err... Somin how did you and hyung find everything out?" Seungkwan asked.

"Is it important to talk about all this here. Because I don't think this is the correct place."

"Uh it's okay. I was just curious."

"If you were just curious then why didn't you ask hyung yesterday?"

"Ask whom what?" We heard Yewon's voice.

"Oh it nothing" Seungkwan said.

As Yewon was about to take a seat beside us, the bell rang indicating the end of the lunch break. We quickly took the tray and kept it in it's right place before walking out for the next class.