XXVI

"Somin!!!"

I turned to see Jihoon oppa standing.

"Hello Jihoon oppa" I said.

"Is everything all right? Were you crying?" He asked concerned.

"Um... I was just recollecting all my memories, that's why tears came out."

"Mind sharing if it's okay with you"

"Yeah sure"

He took a seat beside me as I started speaking.

Woozi's Pov

Somin shared a lot of story about her past. Her life was really hard since she left this world.

She even teared up at some point. Somin is really a strong girl.

But a part of her story really bugs me. And that is her family, specially that Jihyun guy.

Why does many things related to her family sounds familiar? And why does it bring my old memories back?

Somin's Pov

Jihoon oppa was busy in his thought.

"Oppa gwaenchana" I said shaking him a bit.

"Ah... ne" he said.

"Oppa wanna go back to the others"

"Okay"

We walked back and entered the living room. Everyone was busy doing their stuff.

"What are you reading?" I asked Wonwoo oppa.

"Oh Somin, I'm reading a book on vampires who betrayed us."

"Betrayed?"

"Yeah some vampires betrayed and joined forces with witches, werewolves and other supernatural creatures. One of these betrayals ended up creating the war"

"Why do they betray?"

"That only they can answer."

"What happens if they are caught?"

"They are banned from entering this world."

Woozi's Pov

As everyone was busy doing their own job I took the chance and mind linked S.Coups and asked him to meet me outside.

I walked out of the room and waited for him to come out. I leaned against the wall thinking everything she told me.

"What is it that you want to talk about?"

"I talked to Somin earlier today. There is a matter that keeps on bugging me." I said.

"Follow me" he started walking.

We entered his room and sat down on his bed.

I started explaining everything. I even told him the part that bugs me and why.

"So you are telling it's them." S.Coups said.

"I have a feeling."

"Its possible actually. Somin once said that she doubts them being a human."

"She said??"

"Yeah!!"

"So what now?"

"Let's go talk to mom" he said standing up.

"Okay"

We walked to the first floor living room and waited for her to arrive.

"What is it that you two wanted to talk about?" She asked entering the room.

"Um about Somin's human world family." SCoups said.

"So what about them?"

"I have a feeling that it's them, after what Somin said" I said.

"Them?" She questioned

"Yes"

"Mind explaining boys"

"Yeah sure"

We started explaining her everything.

After listening to everything, a hint of sadness was seen in her eyes.

"Has anyone of you seen this Jihyun guy?" She asked.

We shook our head.

She sighed, "I need to send someone to follow him. But the problem is know one expect for you, Seokmin and Chan know how he looks. But I can't send you three."

"That's a big problem." I agreed