XXXIX

Yewon's Pov

Is Somin also a part of this. But she is not blood related to this family. She told me she was adopted.

I sighed trying to reason my thoughts. Out of everyone in this world, the only person who could help me out is Somin but I cannot go and ask her if she is a part of that family or not.

I sighed.

Seungcheol's Pov

"Hyung where are you going?" the maknae asked.

"Oh Dino, eomma called me back to the world for some work. I won't be back before tomorrow probably."

He nodded.

I created a portal and entered the vampire world.

Arriving at the castle I went straight to meet my mother.

"Seungcheol good timing, I was waiting for you." she said as I entered the room.

"Why did you call omma?"

"The vampire hunters found one of the Lee"

My eyes widened.

"I want you to got to their headquarters and bring him back to this world. Take some of the boys with you."

"Who?"

"Lee Jihyun"

I bowed to her and left the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Boys!!" I called out.

"Coups you are back already?" Joshua asked.

"Yeah, and with an important news."

"What happened there?" Woozi asked getting inside the room.

"Wait for the rest to arrive, I'll explain"

Soon the maknae line with Hoshi and Dk came in asking the same questions.

After I told them everything they gave a shocked expression. Specially Chan, Seokmin and Woozi.

I decided to go there with Jeonghan, Wonwoo and Mingyu.

We were fully prepared for everything. Arrived at the headquarters we waited outside.

After informing our arrival they led us to a meeting room.

"Welcome, you are the first vampire here" the man sitting at the middle said.

"Can we get to what we are here for?" I tried to get in the topic straight away.

"Sure enough!!" The lady beside the man spoke.

"Ask the girls to bring him." She told one of the guards in the room.

"Until they come, I'm Mr. Shin the head of the vampire hunter association. We are still looking for the rest of the family members. They have gone missing for some time now. But we will send them to you ones we find them."

"Okay, we are also looking for them."

"But whatever happens, the vampire and werewolf battle should effect the human world. Or else we won't hesitate to join the battle as well. By the way I'm Mrs. Shin."

After a few moments of silence the door opened two girls and a few guards came in with him.

We took Jihyun and walked out of the building. Since there weren't many people around, I teleported ourself back to the house.

"Where are you taking me to? That world." Jihyun said as we reached the house.

"You will know soon." I said. "Mingyu we would be leaving. You get the other and come later. And yeah let the three maknae stay here, you know why."

Mingyu nodded and went inside the house. I created a portal and the four of us entered the vampire world.