XXXV

???'s Pov

"You need to find that family and send them back to the vampire world. We can't risk the lives of common people. The humans must not become a part of the vampire werewolf wars."

"Ne" My family bowed.

"But aren't they banished from that world?" Omma asked.

"They are but we need to send them back. Even the thirteen vampire princes are looking for them"

We all bowed before exiting the room.

Yuki's Pov

"The house is totally empty. Where are they?"

"I have no idea. Let's wait and watch" Yuna said.

I sighed before sitting down on the couch.

"I hope we find out about this family fast."

Yuna nodded.

Somin's Pov

Today I am going back to school again. So are the maknae line. And finally I am going to meet Yewon.

Walking in the class I found Yewon sitting in her chair and doing something on her phone.

"Yewon!" She jerked up and put her phone away.

"Uh.... Somin, you are back?" She nervously asked.

"No, it's my ghost" I sat down beside her.

"So how was the family trip? Was it good or as usual."

"Hahaha... good" I nervously laughed while scratching the back of my neck.

"Somin I know you very well. You are lying. It was the usual right!" She said.

I sighed.

If you all are wondering why family trip, I lied to her, I lied to my best friend. I can't possibly tell her that I'm a vampire and that I found my original family.

Soon Vernon and Seungkwan came in. They waved at us before going to their own seat.

After homeroom both the boys and me had no class. Yewon waved as she left us to got to her class.

We three walked around school.

"Somin!" Vernon called out.

"Ne?"

"Are you going to come to our house today?" Seungkwan asked.

"Why?"

"We just want to spend some time together with you. And might also practice using.... um you know-"

"Okay then" I cut him off.

Soon it was time for the next class. We headed different ways.

We four sat down together in the cafeteria at lunch. After a few moments Dino joined us as well.

"Annyeong hyung, noona"

"Annyeong Dino ah" We said.

"Hey so how was your family trip?" Yewon asked the boys.

"Oh it was great!" Vernon said.

"Isn't it such a co incident that the three of you went on a family trip at the same time Somin did!"

"Uh.. yeah" Seungkwan nervously laughed.

We started eating our lunch.

After the lunch Yewon pack her belongings.

"Ye, where are you going?" I asked curious. She never skips school.

"Uh.. family matter. I won't be able to do the rest of the classes." She said and left.

The rest of us got up and walked towards our classes. Me and Vernon shared the same class so he came along with me.

Exiting the cafeteria, Vernon tapped my shoulder.

"What?"

"Look towards the gate" he pointed.

I saw Yewon standing there with another girl. Moving more towards Vernon I saw that the girl was none other than Sajoo.

Well welcome back Sajoo. I realized I hadn't used her much in the story.

Plus those who forgot who Sajoo is, she is the bully.