XXIII

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. Looking around and realized that I was in the vampire world.

I looked at the clock beside the bed. It was 10 am. Which mean that mostly everyone here was asleep.

After completing my morning routine I wore the dress I found in my closet. Walking out of the room I found nobody around.

I walked down to the first floor. There were a lot of rooms. I randomly opened a door and entered. I immediately recognized it to be the dinning room.

"Oh Mistress, you are already awake!" A maid said.

"Hello! Why are you awake till now? Shouldn't you be sleeping." I asked awkwardly.

"Um... it our work. We need to get up before the master and your highness does. They usually wake up after 12pm."

I nodded my head.

"Would you like to have your breakfast?"

"Yeah" I said.

She served me souffle pancakes with whipped cream and strawberry.

"Gamsahabnida" I said.

After having my breakfast I left the room and walked out in the garden. After roaming around under the clear sky I went inside.

I arrived at a big ballroom. There I found the maid again.

"Anneyonghasseo" she bowed.

"Annyeong, we met again" I waved my hand.

"Do you need anything Mistress?"

"No I don't. I was just roaming around since I have nothing to do. And no need to call me Mistress" I smiled.

"But it's a rule to call the royals" she said.

"Okay, they call me when people are around. It's really uncomfortable to be called mistress."

"Okay,  um..... S-So-Somin-ssi " she said shyly

I smiled from eye to eye.

"By the way, may I know your name?" I asked.

"Ne, my name is Shuhua" she said.

"Oh hey Somin" I turned around to find Vernon and Dino walking in.

Shuhua bowed to them before leaving us alone in the huge ballroom.

"Why are you two up?" I asked.

"Our sleep habit got disrupted because of the morning school."

"Oh I see. When are the others going to be up?" I asked again.

"After an hour or so. Did you have your breakfast?" Dino asked.

"Ne Dino-ah, what about you?"

"Yeah we also"

"Somin do you know how to play video games. We can go and play then at the video games room."

"There is a room for video games in this castle." I gasped.

They pulled me to one of the room in the third floor. It had a huge screen with many items around it to play video games.

Annyeonghasseo Readers!!
Sorry for such a short boring chapter.
So meet the new character Shuhua.

If you are thinking if she is (G)-idle's Shuhua then yes you are right.