XXI

After spending the rest of the day with them I came back home. They are really entertaining people.

At a point the three eldest even got angry on them as they didn't get to spend much time with me. I became real close to the maknae line too. They invited me to visit their house as well.

I walked back home, it was already dark.

"I'm back" I said placing my shoes on the shoe rack.

I went straight to my room and changed into comfortable clothes. After laying down on the bed I decided to go to the living room to watch the tv.

As I walked out I found neither parents nor Jihyun around. Unusually both the kitchen and dinning room were empty.

Me being the careless self just walked to the living room and switched on the tv.

Mid way through the movie, I heard noises from outside. Mother and father had returned home. After a few minutes the voices faded away. I turned my attention back to the movie.

It was already mid night and I felt quite sleepy. Since I have been in the human world for a long time now, I have totally adopted to everything so I feel sleepy at night unlike humans.

I got up from the couch and switched of the tv before heading out. While heading towards my room I heard voices from my parent's room.

Me being myself was about to walk away, but something in me told me not to. My conscience told me listen to what they were talking about.

I put my ear on the door to listen to what they were talking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I walked back to my room, shook after hearing their conversation. I need to tell this to my brother.

Seungcheol's Pov

"Eomma" I said.

I'm currently in the vampire world. I'm here to inform my mother, the queen about the things that happen in the past few weeks.

"Seungcheol did you find any trace of that family?" She asked.

"Anniyo, but I found something else."

"What?"

"Somin is alive, and is in the human world."

"W-what? How is she? And what about the werewolves? They are after her right!!" Eomma said tearing up.

"She is fine. Well she was actually found by Jeonghan and Jisoo. She goes to the same school as Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino."

"Seungcheol bring her here please. I want my daughter back"

"Eomma, please don't cry. You will meet her."

Hey Everyone! Hope you are enjoying this story.
This is going to be a long book I guess.

Can you guess what Somin heard.

P.S.: Got a big suprise coming in the later part of this story.
😁😁😁😁

Happy Birthday to our hardworking leader S.coups.

coups