XXV

"Coups doesn't things sound more puzzling" Jeonghan said snapping me out from my thoughts.

"If she was alive all this time, why didn't we just ask her where she left Somin." Hoshi said.

"We could have found Somin way before." Mingyu said.

I sighed.

"Only omma know why she hid this from us for such a long time."

"If me, Vernon hyung and Seungkwan hyung hadn't started going to that school she wouldn't be here with us."

"Yeah she would have been in greater danger." Minghao said.

"Let's not think about what could have happened. We have Somin now, let's focus on training her." Wonwoo said.

"But first we need to find out what powers she has." Vernon said.

"Hyung how are you two going to get information about her family? We know nothing about them." Mingyu said.

"Yeah you are right!" I agreed.

"Why don't we just talk to Somin?" Dk said.

"That's probably the only thing we can do now." Woozi said.

"What about the mission about finding that family?" Dino asked.

"Let's focus on Somin first, her safety is our first concern." I said.

They all nodded.

Somin's Pov

It was evening already. I really fell bored in here. I walked out of my room and went to the garden.

I found Shuhua strolling around.

"Hey Shuhua" I said.

"Somin ssi annyeong" she smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just finished my work so thought of walking around the garden."

I walked to a seating place on the garden and at down.

As I admired the clear sky and the twinkling stars, a lot of thoughts made it's way back in my head.

Me being born here, playing with oppa and his friends. The war, aunt pulling me away from the hideout and sending me to human world. I was left alone in the streets and then a woman took me to the orphanage. I was just five back then. They one fine day they came and took me with them.

Back then Jihyun was really friendly to me and we always got along. Whenever mother came to abuse me, he used to protect me. He was a brotherly figure to me since Seungcheol was not there. But after a few years he changed for the bad. He started treating me the same way mother used to. As for father I really know nothing about him since I never met him properly. The only time we talk is while eating dinner.

They sent me to pre school after a few months of my adoption. Back then I was afraid to make friends. But in high school the year before this, I became friends with Yewon. She was shy and rarely talked to anyone. When I first went up to her she didn't even look up. Yewon was even bullied by Sajoo. She was my first real friend.

Think about Yewon and Sajoo hope she doesn't pick on her since the four of us are gone. I did tell her I'll be gone for a few days to a distant relatives house. I had to lie to her, which makes me fell bad. I have hid things from her but never lied.

I sighed and realised I had tears in my eyes.

"Somin!!"