XXII

Somin's Pov

*A week later*

Today I'm finally going to meet my mother, my real mother. We are going to the vampire world. Oppa told me about eomma wanting to meet me.

And about my human world family, I found out a lot of things about them. I have told the three eldest everything that I heard that night. They told me not to tell the others about it.

"Do I need to go with you'll?" Woozi oppa asked for the nth time.

"Yes you will! No more whining!" Oppa said.

He is behaving so unusually since he heard we will be going back to the Vampire world.

"Oppa, what's wrong with Woozi oppa?" I asked Jeonghan not able to understand why he is being like that.

"It's just, he doesn't want to meet your mother." He whispered back.

"Why?"

"You will get to know everything! It's related his past."

"Okay! I am creating the portal."

'Here it comes.' My heart started beating faster and if felt like it's going to burst. After thirteen years of leaving the world, I'm finally going back. I'm going back to where my real family is.

But the sadest part is, I'll not be able to meet my beloved father. He was a  person I always looked up to.

One by one everyone started to go inside the portal. I stood frozen in my place. Woozi sighed heavily before entering, leaving me and my brother. Soon everyone disappeared inside the portal.

"Somin-ah let's go!" Oppa extended his hand.

"Somin" he sighed pulling my frozen self inside the portal.

In a flash a blinding white light engulfed me and in a second I found myself standing outside a huge castle.

I held Seungcheol oppa's hand tightly, afraid of getting lost in this almost unknown place.

"Welcome back Somin" he whispered.

I flashed him my eye smile.

As the door started opening, I heart beat started to pace up. It felt like I had stopped breathing. Joshua oppa patted my back before we all started heading in.

We walked through a long hallway before arriving at a door. It opened as we all gathered in front of it.

A lady in her mid thirties was sitting on a couch. She wasn't it looking at us.

My eyes became watery when she looked up at us. We both stared at each other. Both of us were on verge of breaking down.

Without thinking twice I let go of my brother's arm and ran to my mother.

"Omma" I cried out hugging her like there is no tomorrow.

"Oh my dear Somin, you have grown up to be such a beautiful person. I couldn't even see my own daughter grow up."

Mom tried hard not to break down in front of the others.

"We will stand outside, please enjoy your family reunion" Joshua oppa said.

After a few moments I felt another person hugging both of us.

"Welcome back home baby sister." Oppa said.

"Somin I'm so happy to get you back." Mom said breaking the hug. "These thirteen years were so hard without you."

"Eomma, oppa I'm back now. We are finally reunited." I smiled with the tears that rolled down my cheeks.

Such a sweet family reunion.
How you are enjoying.
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.