XL

Mingyu's Pov

As I entered the house I found the rest in the living room waiting for us. As soon as they realized my presence they started bombarding me with questions.

"Guys cool down!"

"What happened there?" Jisoo asked.

"Okay, first thing first, we need to go back to our world. Hyung is already."

"So did you get him?"

"Yes Woozi hyung and he is already with Coups hyung there."

"So let's go, what's the wait!" Jisoo stood up.

"I'm nervous to go!" Dino said reminding me of what S.Coups said.

"Oh yeah I forgot to say, Dino, Vernon and Seungkwan will stay here for Somin."

"Thank god!" Seungkwan said.

"It's going to be tense, best of luck hyungs" the three said.

Author's Pov

The four boys arrived at the castle. Both the sisters were already waiting for them. They were taken down in the dungeon.

Jihyun didn't look up. His head was down casted. Soon the rest of the boys also arrived.

"So Jihyun how have you been all this years?" Yuna asked coolly.

"Jihyun we wouldn't harm you if you tell us everything truthfully?" Yuki said being a little impatient.

"Jihyun.... " Yuna called softly, shaking him.

"What do you want to know?" He said harshly.

Both the sisters sighed.

"Listen Jihyun, I don't know want happened all these years with you and your family but why are you after my daughter."

"Not after your daughter but after the kingdom, the world." He laughed hysterically.

"Why? Still working with werewolves?"

"What will you do knowing?"

The boys were already clutching their fists. Everyone was busy glancing back at two shocked figures at the back.

As the interrogation continued, some of the boys started leaving.

"Gosh I can't take this anymore" said a frustrated Dk.

Woozi on the other hand was quite since the beginning. He was too shocked to speak up.

"Woozi!!" Jun and Hoshi sat beside him.

Wonwoo came inside and saw the trio sitting together. He ruffled Woozi's hair and sat down beside Jun.

"Woozi you better speak up. We don't want to see you all sullen" Wonwoo said.

"He is right Woozi. You can share everything with us." Hoshi patted his back.

"As far as I want to, i don't want to as well"

"Take a deep breath" Jun instructed. "Then release it. It will calm you down"

After following Jun's advice, he leaned back on the couch.

Soon Mingyu and The8 came in and sat down on the other couch beside Dk.

"I hope this is all a nightmare. Jihyun hyung was never like this." Dk sighed.

"God knows what is stored in the future for us." The8 stared at the blank.

"Omma, now what?" S.Coups asked as the five of them left the dungeon.

"If I say truthfully, even I don't know." Yuki sighed.

The two sisters went their ways, leaving the three friends alone.

"S.Coups do you think, Woozi will be able to help us?" Jeonghan asked.

"May be"

"But first we need to check on his and Dk's condition." Jisoo said as the rest agreed.