XXXVII

Author's Pov

*weekend*

Time passes by fast. None of the family members came back home. Somin had started growing a little paranoid about the fact that they might have known her identity and are trying to make moves.

Since it was weekends she decided to visit the boys and stay with them. But her plans were crushed when Yewon called her to inform she would be coming over.

Yewon had been acting a little weird for the whole week and was even spotted with Sajoo alone by Somin and the maknae line. Somin became more concern about this, since Yewon's past with Sajoo was not very good. (Chapter: XXV)

The girl was waiting for Yewon to arrive, when the bell rang.

"Yewon!" She hugged her.

"Somin where is that grumpy brother of your's and Mrs. Lee"

"I don't know. I haven't seen them since I came back." Somin blurted out.

"Came back?"

"Came back... c-came back from school yesterday. And you should go to my room. I'll get us some drinks."

As Yewon walked towards her bedroom, Somin sighed and ran to the kitchen.

After getting the drinks both of them sat together on Somin's bed and started talking.

"So Yewon what happened in the week I was gone out?"

"Nothing much" she shrugged.

"Sajoo and her minions didn't do anything, right?" She raised a brow.

Yewon tensed up at the mention of the name.

"Ah... um... why would they? Everything has resolved." She answered nervously.

An awkward silence spread across the room. Both of them drank their drinks.

Yewon put her glass down and looked at her best friend who was still drinking.

"Do you believe in supernatural?" She asked making the later choke on her drink.

"W-what do you mean?" She looked wide eyed.

"I mean do you believe that vampires, werewolves, witches and other supernatural beings exist in this world?"

"Aren't they just fictional characters in books?" Somin tried to act cool.

"What if I say they actually exists?"

Somin stayed quiet, not able to comprehend things.

"Ye, why are you suddenly talking about vampires and werewolves? I never knew you were interested in all these."

"Circumstances!"

Confused with the situation she gave Yewon a 'what do you mean" look.

The girl sighed.

"Vampire hunters" she said.

Somin's heart stopped beating on hearing the name of one of the most dangerous beings in human world.

Humans having the capability of killing vampires and other supernatural creatures. The only humans in the whole race to know about the existence of these creatures.

"W-what?" She managed to speak out.

"My family, I found out that our family has been a part of the hunter society."

"Are you even allowed to tell that?"

"No, but since you are my only friend, I'm telling you this."

Yewon's phone started ringing. It was Sajoo. She excused herself and attended the call.

Coming back she told the still in shock girl that she had an urgent problem to solve, so she would be leaving.

Wow!!!
Now the real game is going to begin.
I can wait.

So what do you think of Yewon being a vampire hunter?