XXIV

"Somin, can we have a talk?" Oppa asked.

"Yeah sure."

We walked into his room and took a seat on his bed.

"I told omma about what you heard."

"What did she say?"

"She doesn't want you to go back there. It would be dangerous for you if they find out who you actually are."

"That's true, but oppa if I don't go back things can also become worse."

"Worse? Like how?"

"I mean, they know how I look. But they don't know how the Choi princess looks. They know nothing about her except for that she is alive and is in the human world. And as far as I know them, they might know that I overheard them. And if i disappear now, there is a high chance that they will figure out that I'm only the one they are looking for. If I stay here, I wouldn't know what they are planning out to trap me. They can even harm Yewon to threaten me. Yewon is my only friend and they know her too well. I don't want her to get involved in all this." I explained

"Yeah you are right. It's better not involve humans. And we don't even know why they are doing this."

"Okay I'll go now oppa" I said standing up.

Walking out I closed the door.

"Oh eomma" I said turning around.

She smiled at me.

"Emmoa about the-"

"I know, I heard you two"

"So um... what to do?"

"I guess I can't stop you. As much as I want you to stay here and protect you, you need to go back there and fight for yourself and the ones you love."

"Ne, eomma"

"So dear, I have decided to give your powers back."

"My powers?"

"You know right, before sending you to the human world your aunty sealed your powers so that no one knows who you are."

"She did?" Mom nodded.

"So I'll ask her to give them back to you, so that you can protect yourself. But before returning you must be trained to use them. Your brother and the rest of the boys will help you."

Seungcheol's Pov

"Eomma, we are here" I said entering the living room with the others.

"Please take your seat. I have something to tell you all."

Some of us sat down on the couch while the rest stood behind.

"Seungcheol, I heard you and Somin talking about going back. I agree on what she said." She sighed.

"So what will we do?" I asked.

"Give her powers back" she said making us gasp.

"How? Her powers were sealed by aunt. Know one knows where she is, she is the only one who can give her back." I said.

"I know where she is" she said. "And ones Somin gets back her powers I want you all to train her. She must master one of her powers before going back to that family. The ones having the same powers as her will be training her."

The others bowed to her.

"And Seungcheol and Woozi, I want you two find out about the family and what they want from us."

Mom left us alone in the room after assigning us our jobs.