XXXI

"Long story short the queen is my aunt"

"Wait does that mean you are my cousin!!" I gasped.

He nodded.

"But isn't aunt Yuna, omma's sister too."

"Yes, but my mother is between them. The queen being the eldest followed by my mother and then aunt Yoona"

"What happened to her?"

"Well it's like a generation curse in our family. After every four generations an evil is born in our family but that doesn't affect their children anyways. The evil in our family happened to be my father. When I was young me and my elder brother were very close to our mother. We always kept each other's company. Omma was really close to both the aunts. But then he tried to hypnotize omma. She became grumpy. She didn't love us anymore and tried to use us." He teared up.

"Oppa it's all right if you don't want to tell."

"No it fine. Even I haven't talked to anyone about this in a long time."

I nodded and squeezed his hands.

"Then mom and dad would leave both of us alone and go away somewhere. Back then I didn't understand anything. But when I did we were already on the battlefield. My parents had betrayed their own kingdom, their own kind. They are the vampire family behind the war."

"Oppa what happened to you and your brother and where is he?"

"My father that two brothers. They are Seokmin and Chan's fathers. The four of us were very close. Chan was also close to Jeonghan hyung. They met only ones but became really close. My parents want both me and my brother to work against the vampire society. But I managed to escape, thanks to Seokmin and Chan. The Chan brought me to Jeonghan hyung. Jeonghan had taken me to the castle and I met Coups hyung. And since aunt Yuki loved both me and my brother she let me stay with them. But banish mom and dad from the vampire world. And since my brother was with them, he faced the same fate."

"Oppa please don't worry. You will find them."

"Yeah, you are right. Thanks for hearing me out."

After talking to Jihoon oppa we both came back to our rooms. I laid down on the bed thinking that I wasn't the only one who suffered a lot as a small child.

But somehow I feel that there is a connection between all this.

I really want to know who Jihoon oppa's brother is. And were that family is. Doesn't mom and aunt miss their sister?

Thinking all this I drifted of to sleep.

Sorry for such a short chapter. And I know there is a lot of information in this one. Hope you understood.

And 24h killed me. I'm dead. Mingyu's looks OMG. Wonwoo was in crop top again. Lol The8 wearing a 'I hate fashion' is such a meme. Dk killed me. Joshua's smirk as well.
The members are killing me. It's been just three months in the fandom and I am already dead.