02: You!

Small update..happy reading😊😊
_______________________________________

(8 in the morning)

Tharn was in front of a huge dressing mirror setting his hair looking completely handsome. His white large shirt and black pants all suited well on his body. He was getting ready to start his day at the University.

His veiny hands fixing the collar of his white shirt with a soft smile on his face which looks completed well. Hearing a knock on the door tharn turned his attention to the side to eye zee.

"Boss, The car is ready, I think we should leave." zee smiled as he approached tharn.

Zee worked as a professor in the same university as tharn

Zee worked as a professor in the same university as tharn. Tharn wouldn't take any risk so he appointed zee to work with him as zee didn't minded at all. Zee taught maths to his class while tharn would teach biology which was one of his favorite subjects.

"Yeah. Almost done" tharn walked to his nightstand as he grabbed his phone and slipped it in his pocket.

"All ready?" Asked zee.

"Yeah but I still think I'm forgetting something important" tharn's eyebrows knotted as he tried to remember what was he forgetting.

Zee remained silent as tharn tried to focus.

"Boss I think you should find a wife soon. You won't find yourself in any problem." Zee smiled as tharn eyed him with narrow eyes.

"Wallet, I remembered now." Tharn quickly got to his closet as he grabbed it and left.

←★★★@@@★★★→

A few minutes later they both reached their university. Nice weather.

"Boss we arrived." Zee opened his seat belt so as tharn.

"I better get going." Tharn was about to get out of the car when zee stopped him.

"Boss"

"Yes?"

"Your dad has arranged a small meeting for you in the evening." Zee shared the information with tharn.

"Okay, But then-" his sentence was hung in the air as zee interrupted him by saying...

"I'll let techno to keep your mom busy when you both are in the meeting" zee smiled as tharn nodded.

"Good."

--

Tharn would stand in the first place in being the most handsome man. He would just look handsome in any attire he would wear. His curls were midnight Black and his eyes were dark brown, framed by graceful brows. Skin all fair, the whole having a prominent cheekbone and a well-defined chin and a nose. Muscles rippled across every part of his body. His soft sharp lips were all sensitive and very captivating.