37: Hey there!

Small update..happy reading 😊😊
______________________________________

9 months pregnant...

Finally, type was in the last month of his miraculous pregnancy. Many things happened during the past months, but the current month was hectic for him. The babies started settling in his lower belly and it felt like smuggling a cannonball in between his legs. He would often have trips to the bathroom as he felt he wanna just burst but only half a teaspoon would come out. The most bizarre thing was watching his abdomen move. The babies seemed to have sharp elbows, knees, and heels! He could even see it through his bathing suit. The babies kept at their kicking and it felt like a big poke from inside. It's so cute. They sometimes put those feet up and just hold it there waiting for their mummy to rub it with love and care and when type would caress his belly, they would roll down again.

Their feet felt like little knobs when you touch them and baby hiccups feel like a rhythmic burst of bubbles. Type would sometimes feel they have their fists around in his pelvis and it always surprised him which would lead him a bit breathless. Whenever he rocks his hand side to side with his hand on his stomach, he could feel their little bottom or half of their bodies move back and forth with a motion. They loved it and it would always lead to their kicks the very next moments. Sometimes the kicks were soft while something it would remove the shit out of him. Types gait changed. He would often walk less like a human and more like a penguin. The babies had grown so strong to the point where if they push his belly far, like a shove, type would be lying down. His entire body would shift. They would move him lol! But still, he kept on caressing his belly showering them with love and care.

←★★★@@@★★★→

5 days before the due date...

It was 7:30 in the morning. Type was sleeping on their shared king-sized bed soundly while his hubby was getting ready to go to the university. Tharn didn't want to wake up the three beauties sleeping soundly. He smiled when he saw all of them enjoying their sleep. Completing all his work, tharn walked to the bed to give a peck on his hubby's forehead. A small peck and his hubby was wide awake in front of him. Tharn Chuckled. Type eyed him expressionless making tharn a bit confusing.

"Where?" Type asked.

"To the university," Tharn answered him.

Types eyebrows knotted.

"What's wrong?" Tharn asked.

"You are taking a holiday today!" Tharn eyed him confused.

"Why?"

"Because I'll feel lonely." Type answered him.

"But-"

"No buts! What if I get caught in any problem?" Tharn raised his eyebrow

"But there are other people in the house too!"

"So you don't care about your hubby, right? Nevermind. Go carry on!" Type said as he pulled the blanket to bury himself into.

Tharn chuckled.

"Type...-"

"Stop it! Get lost!" Type yelled.

"Baby it's not like that".

"Then how?"

"It's just...i have an important chapter to teach the class today."

"But you can teach them some other day too! I know you don't have time for me. Go kiss and care to your dear student. Forget this huge pregnant, ugly hubby of yours!" Type said showing his crocodile tears to tharn and as usual, tharn would become prey of him.