20: Nightfall

Small update..happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

One week passed for the incident of what happened to type. Tharn was getting very much serious. He wanted type to be safe. In that past one week, tharn indulged type into attending online lectures rather than physical ones. He couldn't believe anyone at the present. Lately, he grew more serious on the recent news about who was the person in their house who was helping poompuicharu? He investigated every member of his mansion, even their call history of their phones but he failed to find the culprit. It was Saturday night when tharn, phana and drake were in their meeting room. Their grandpa has come to visit their house. Drake told Panit about the incident.

Panit was old but he had a very sharp memory. He wasn't a mafia but he did look like one. He lived in pan-gan. He liked a peaceful life and not the life of Bangkok, all crowded, noisy, and polluted. Drake often told panit to come and stay at their mansion, but panit wouldn't listen to him. He used to stay all alone.

Coming to the present, all four men were seated in the meeting room. Panit was a bit upset with that bitch. He could see tharn worried about his fiance. He wouldn't like to see tharn worried or stressed.

"So that bitch is now trying to persuade your fiance?" Asked panit.

"Hm...She wants my type." Tharn said with a worried face.

"So, what have you think about it?" Paint asked.

"Umm....nothing, just moving into another house but I feel someone from our house is secretly helping her," Drake said.

"Um...why don't you all move into my mansion for few months then?" Asked panit. Tharn's eyes lit so as Drake's.

"Not a bad idea." Tharn smiled.

"Yes, the person will be distant with poom for a few months at least." Said phana.

Tharn nodded

"It will be safer, and you can experience good weather too." Paint smiled.

Drake nodded.

"That's great. Dad, I think we should move into Grandpa's mansion for a few months." Said tharn.

Drake smiled wide.

"Yeah, I'll be able to spend more time with tharn,phana, and tharn's fiance too" Said panit smiling.

"Grandpa, his name is type. I've told you a hundred times."

Panit laughed.

"I know tharn, but I like to tease you."

Tharn shook his head.

"Well, should I tell others about it?"
Phana couldn't help but ask. 

"Sure."

Phana nodded.

"Umm...tharn, if I'm not wrong, pan-gan was type's hometown?" Panit asked.

Tharn nodded.

"He'll be happy then."

"I think that too." Said Drake.

"Tharn! Sweety, how about this?" Paint said.

"What?" Asked tharn with narrow eyes.

"When you get to pan-gan for a few months, why don't you marry your fiance there as if you wanted to get married to him soon as possible before that bitch persuades him?" Said panit.

Tharn's eyes went wide. He smiled wide.

"That's great." Drake smiled.

"Your fiance will be happy too." Said panit.