17: No!

Small update..happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

The professor walked into the classroom with a smile and surprisingly it was a female professor. Types eyes went wide. He gulped hard seeing the professor. The new professor smiled at the class and began to introduce herself.

"Hello, class. I'm a substitute for your lovely professor tharn. My name is poompuicharu but you'll call me prof poom. Nice to meet you and see all of your bright faces."

The students nodded.

"So, please cooperate with your new professor for the next week till sir tharn comes back." Reminded the principal. The students smiled and nodded.

The principal left.

The new professor was indeed beautiful. She was fair, sharp eyes, small pink lips and she was a bit short. She looked full of knowledge filled with biology stuff but type on the other hand felt she had more knowledge of making a move on him instead of the subject. He first thought she was pretty and kind, but when tharn told him about her moves, he was stunned and surprised, and as the result, in the end, he begins to hate her personally.

The class made themselves comfortable with their professor. Her eyes roamed all around the class to search for the person which she wanted to see desperately. Type tilted his chair a bit towards Tay's side as he almost hid behind the person sitting in front of him but poom on the other hand didn't lose hope. She had her way to get the boy in her sight. She knew tharn had gone to L.A, so to get the younger into her hands, she had a golden opportunity to quickly make a move and grab him on her side.

"Okay, I can see all the new faces here in front of me, So if you all don't mind, you'll introduce yourself please?" Poom asked innocently.

Types eyes widen more. His heartbeat erratically in his chest cavity. He was scared as he knew she was a mafia too. She would know every trick to tackle him.

"So starting from here.." Said poom pointing to the first bench girl.

"Um...my name is lily.  The girl introduced herself.

"My name is Gun." The second student introduced himself.
.
.
.
.
"My name is tay." Poom nodded to smile.

"Next person." Poom smiled.

Type gulped.

God damn it!

"Who is the next person?" She repeated herself.

You can do this type!

Breath in, breath out.

"Umm, my name—is type." Type finally introduced himself.

Poom's eyes darken. She darkly smiled.

"Hmm, nice name."

Type gulped but nodded.

And the introduction continued.

--

"Well, let's start with a fresh new chapter." She smiled.

The students nodded.

The class went fast and smooth. Type was comfortable with her teaching. He liked the lecture but on the other hand, poom's gaze kept on irritating him. She would never leave type's face, just a second or two here and there but the maximum of her time, her attention was on type. Type made a face whenever she looked at him and then she would immediately switch to other students in the class.

The first day went quickly. Type was a bit scared of her but he was surprised to see poom not making any move on him on her first day. He felt relieved.