33: The reverse game

Small update..happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

Three days later...

It was 6 in the evening. Type was in the garden of their mansion sitting with saint. Baby Lisa was there too sitting on the mat on the lawn playing with a toy teddy. She was just so cute. Her babbles kept on the distracting type. He smiled a bit. Everyone liked her a lot. Even tharn sometimes in his free time would play with baby Lisa. She was indeed a mood changer to all of them. Even type like her a lot.

"So, when is her birthday?" Type asked saint.

"December 12th," Saint answered him.

"Ohh."

Saint smiled.

"Umm...saint if you don't mind can I ask you something?"

Saint nodded.

"Did you both adopted her?"

"Umm...She is my brother's daughter." Saint said.

Type eyebrows knotted.

"No, I didn't get you."

"It's a bit different story in all. Like when my brother and his wife were traveling to someplace, they got involved in an accident and we lost both of them. That time Lisa was left without her parents. I and zee were married at that time, so we decided to take care of her. She was indeed so cute and beautiful. I planned to take care of her so I discussed it with zee and he agreed to it.".

"Ohh, That's sad for her to lose her parents."

"Yeah, But we were happy that she was small when her parents left her."

"Hmm." type eyed her with sad eyes.

"Mu..u..um...."

Saint smiled.

"Woah! She calls you mum?" Type said smiling widely.

"Hmm...zee is teaching her to call me mum."

"Aww, That's cute."

"Baby called him mum." Said type pointing saint.

"Mu..u..um." She called out again.

Type and saint smiled.

"Jiiii....(zee)" she called out.

Types eyes went wide.

"She called zee by his name?" Type asked saint.

"Well, it's because I call him by his name all the time."

Lisa then left her teddy and slowly crawl to type and patted his thigh. Type looked down to see baby Lisa was on her fours patting his thigh. She picked her hands in the air which indicated him to pick her up. She wasn't that heavy though. Type smiled wide and picked her up in his arms. She smiled.

"You are cute." Type said as he rubbed his nose on the small nose of baby Lisa. She giggled. Saint could see type loved babies a lot. One thing he suspected was type will be a great dad or oops! perhaps a great mom.

←★★★@@@★★★→

It was 7:30 pm when type was done showering. Smiling, he dried himself and put on some comfortable clothes. His mood swings, cravings were not ready to get down in fact, they just kept on getting worst day by day.

Sighing he was about to walk to the bed when his phone vibrated. Hearing the phone vibrate, type walked to the nightstand to grab it. He unlocked his phone to check the message. His eyes narrowed when he saw it was from an unknown number. Tapping on the message he started reading it. As he got further his eyes to widen.