26: All Puzzled

Small update..happy reading😊😊
_______________________________________

"Bluekk!!! Bluekk!!"

"Type!" Tharn rushed behind type in the bathroom.

Type was on the bathroom floor vomiting in the toilet as usual. It was one week now since type started vomiting early in the morning.

"Bluekk!"

"You okay?" Asked tharn.

"Hm...." Type nodded.

Tharn rubbed his husband's back a few times to make him comfortable. Type was still on the bathroom floor breathing heavily. Tharn grabbed the towel and wiped types mouth gently.

"Let's go to bed." Tharn said picking his husband in bridal style. Type had his hands wrapped around tharns neck for support as he was feeling a bit dizzy too. Tharn walked out of the bathroom and placed type gently on their bed. Type made himself comfortable as he grabbed one of the pillows to hug it softly. He had his eyes closed.

"Baby?" tharn called out. Type gradually opened his eyes to eye tharn.

"Hmm?"

"Let's see the doctor today."

"..."

"What do you say?"

"N-No."

"Why?"

"...."

"You are facing this for the last one week".

"I'm just stressed or it might be the flu. Nothing else."

"You sure?"

"Hmm"

"I'm worried type."

"Nothing serious tharn, go get a shower or you might be late to work."
Tharn just glared at type worriedly.

"What's with that look?"

Tharn shook his head to peck on types lips and walk to the bathroom. Type slipped back into the covers to sleep again.

Type was facing this problem for the past one week. He felt nauseous every morning. Indeed for type, it was vague of nausea. It would happen on and off, steadily getting worst and worst as the day pass. He was barely able to eat anything. He felt queasy when he got it first. The food smell just turned his stomach and he couldn't even fathom the possibility of eating. He gave up his favorite coffee for that because the smell of it was unbearable. The other smell which made him irritate was the smell of vanilla. For him, the breakfast was hot tea and a dry toast. That was the perfect combination which he didn't feel sick of.

After lunch or dinner, if he would talk more, the food used to perform reverse peristalsis and would come up and he would throw up. It was mild, under his control, and noticeable. His desire to eat food vanished from the past seven days. Heavy foods triggered his nausea. All he felt was to eat mushy food all the time. Mashed potatoes, ramen was a few of the things that he founded appetizing. He always vomited Durning his nausea. He kept on having headache which he felt that was drilling his brain. He felt all tired and just wanted to slip in the blanket and hibernate himself.

"Baby?" Tharn called out after he came out of the bathroom.

"Hmm?"

"You sure don't want to see a doctor?"

"No!"

"But-"

"Tharn stop it! First of all, I'm having a headache, please don't make me speak! It's drilling my brain."