21: Crack of dawn

Small update..happy reading 😊😊
______________________________________

One month passes for the family after they moved into panit's house. As being a morning person tharn woke up groaning. Eyeing the white ceiling he felt something hard and warm on his muscular chest. Turning his eyes he couldn't help but smile when he saw his boyfriend sleeping with his head on his chest looking extremely innocent and sensitive. He brought his hands to slowly caress type's soft hair. He smiled when he thought about him getting married to the love of his life.

Slowly moving his chest a bit, tharn gently placed type's head resting on the pillow which was underneath the blanket and he got out of the bed.

Stretching a bit he had nothing to do together as type was still asleep. He didn't want type to be woken forcefully. Slowly getting out of bed, tharn walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Squeezing the toothpaste on the toothbrush he started brushing his teeth. Looking himself into the mirror he could see red color blush turning in his cheeks when he thought of adopting a kid for both of them. Spatting into the sink he rinsed his mouth to splash in his handsome face.

Tharn you are thinking too much.

You and type are getting married next month.

After smiling and blushing heavily tharn walked out of the bathroom to look at his type still sleeping on the bed soundly. Having nothing to do, he walked to the balcony of his bedroom to enjoy the beauty of the pleasant morning.

The tiny ball slowly rises above the horizon. M The cooing and cheering of the birds constitute the background core. The waves of the seas kiss the land gently. The warmth of the rays emitting from the sun makes him go even crazier. Getting goosebumps on his body, he was so lost that he forget everything for a moment. It was peace and he felt his eyes not take it anymore. The warm wind flowing and touching tharn's hair made an excellent combination. Tharn felt like heaven.

(A/N: types warm cavity is heaven for tharn too....)

He couldn't describe what he was feeling now. He wished to settle there for his life with his love. Being indulged in his thought process, tharn felt two small hands wrapping around his waist. He looked down gently to see the silver rose gold ring shining into his love's ring finger.

Smiling softly, he brought his hands to held those hands to bring them up to his mouth. He planted a small kiss in those precious arms of his love's. Type gently smiled.

"Good morning baby."

"Hmm..bad morning."

Tharn's eyes changed from peace to confusion.

"Why? What happened?"

"It's because you didn't wake up with me in the bed."

"Ohh type," Tharn laughed out a bit.

"Do you think I'm joking?" Said type and he grabbed his hands away from tharn.

"No baby."

"Then?"

"It's not-" he was cut off by type.

"Shut up! I know you are lying. I know you didn't want to wake up with me right!" Type started sulking.

Without wasting more time tharn abruptly grabbed types wrist to pull him and place him between his two arms to smile seductively.

"What you doing? Let go." Type tried to get away.

"Baby. It's not like that."

"I know tharn, you don't like waking up with me in the bed."

"And I also know..-" type felt plumpy lips is his fiance straight on his small ones. His eyes went wide. He brought his hands to slightly push tharn a bit but tharn on the other hand was stronger than the younger. He held type firm in between his two arms, by giving him a soft kiss on his lips.
Type had now no other option but to lose as he knew it's impossible to win in this activity against this beast of his.