06: Sharing what was hidden

Small update...happy reading😊😊
_______________________________________

"What's with the blood tharn?"

"Fuck!" Tharn cursed.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"Umm...type you look tired, let's get to some cafe." Tharn tried to switch the topic.

"Don't switch the topic. Get straight to the point!" Type raised his voice while tharn gulped.

"I'll share but please let's not discuss it here. Cafe?" Said tharn.

"I want it here."

"No! Not here."

"I want it here." Type was very suspicious.

"Do you want me to carry you to the cafe then?" Tharn asked making type gulp. Types eyes widen as he immediately answered.

"No!"

"Good boy." Type nodded and followed tharn.

Tharn held types hand and walked off from the place. Throughout their walk tharn never left type's hand. Type tried to get out of the grip but sadly failed as the older seem to grip it tighter. Type just felt his heart not listening to calm down. He could feel the warmth. He gently smiled.

Soon they were in the cafe sitting face to face. Type was stealing glances at tharn. Tharn on the other hand came to know what type was up to. Before type started, tharn opened his mouth to speak.

"What do you want to know?"
Type immediately stop and breathed in answering the older.

"The blood. Why was it on your hand and shirt?"

"Umm....I got...-" he was cut off by type.

"Don't say you had a cut or something stupid like that. I can differentiate okay." Tharn was just about to say the same but the younger was quicker.

"Will you get away from me if I share with you my real identify?"

"What?" Type was shocked.

"What? Tharn repeated.

"At one point I thought you were a murderer." Type chewed his inner cheek.

"A murderer like seriously! In your language, it's like a professor being murderer right?". Type lightly chuckled.

"So what are you hiding from me?"

"I...-" type interrupted than when he felt his phone ring.

"Wait. Tee is calling me." Than nodded.

--

A while later type was finally done talking with tee. He kept his phone on the table and eyed tharn back.

"So where we were?"

"Nothing just discussing college thing you know.."

"I'm not a baby. You can't trick me!" Type said it straight.

"You're my baby." Types heart skipped a beat as tharn let out sweet words making his heart again accelerate fast.

"Whatever just get straight to the point."

"Listen then...-" he was again cut off by the waitress this time.

Tharn and type both smiled at the waitress as well as thanked her.
She smiled back and tharn and type were again both alone at the table with a serious expression.

"Start."

"This kid is gonna death of me." Tharn thought to himself.

"Type, please. Let's skip the topic."