12: Uneasy

Small update....happy reading 😊😊
______________________________________

Tharn was sweating. How did poom come to know about his boyfriend? He was still on the line but didn't utter a single word.

"Hey, are you still there?" Poom asked.

"Stay away from my boyfriend," Tharn said strictly.

"Nope. You better take care of your Boyfriend or else he'll be soon with me in my bed." She chuckled and hung up the phone.

"Poompuicharu, you-" the call ended.

"Fuck!" Tharn cursed.

Tharn was breathing unevenly. His eyes were still wide as he balled his fist to bang his phone on the table loudly.

He can tolerate himself being hurt but separating from type was exactly equal to a heart attack. He didn't want to be separated from his boyfriend, he Couldn't stay away from him for a very long time. He loved him.

Keeping all his thoughts aside tharn quickly unlocked his phone to call the younger. He was confused as to why his call went to voicemail.

Damn it!

Tharn was getting stressed. He tried again.

Pick up! Tharn was having a hard time.

It was his fifth call but no! The younger wouldn't pick up.

Then trued for the 9th time and was happy and relieved when the younger answered his call.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?" Tharn was pissed.

"Why?"

"Answer my question."

"In the university, heading home now."

"Where exactly are you?"

"Near the library."

"Wait, I'm coming there. Do not leave!" Tharn said it strict.

"Tharn, what's happening?"

"Say none."

"O-Okay."

Tharn hung up the call to walk his full speed towards the library. He informed zee about the call and zee circulated the information to the other bodyguards in the mansion.

Type waited at the library with ohm. He and ohm usually go home together. Type was a bit tensed as ohm was with him and he knew tharn wouldn't like it. Thinking of a solution, he immediately smiled at ohm and said,

"Umm...ohm, I think you should carry on. I have to catch up with some work." Type smiled.

"What work? I can help you too." Ohm smiled.

"No, I just doubted biology concept." Type smiled.

"Ohh, with sir tharn?" Ohm made a face.

"Hmm," type smiled.

Ohm didn't like tharn since tharn used to interrupt him and type whenever they tried to be together and he knew something will happen today too.

"Umm–okay then, I'll get going." Ohm smiled.

"Yup."

"Get home safe."

"You too." With that ohm smiled and left.

---

After 5 minutes tharn came rushing towards type. He was relaxed as he saw the younger was smiling at him brightly. He was breathing heavily as he ran fast. Type eyed him with a confused expression.