04: The choice is your baby!

Small update..happy reading😊😊
_______________________________________

"You are gonna move into my house And I want it quick!" Type stopped breathing. He was lost. Indeed it was straightforward.

"What?" Type couldn't help but yell as tharn chuckled. Type gave the exact expression as he thought.

Firstly type was about to agree to move in with tee in tharn's house but tharn, on the other hand, made type a bit more confused.

Why does he want me to shift so quickly?

Is he jealous??

Does he like me?

Type's eyes widen as he thought about tharn liking him. He blushed but at the same time, he had to make sure to keep a serious expression on his cute face.

Tharn on the other hand eyed type with a glare. Yup, he has flowed into the sea of jealously. He didn't like anyone to be that close or friendly towards type except for tay since he was his desk partner.

"Answer!" Shouted tharn which made type snap out of his lovey-dovey thoughts and come back to the present.

"Huh?"

"What's your answer?" Tharn glared at the younger.

"Umm...sir..I....-" he couldn't finish his sentence when tharn interrupted him by saying.

"Are you rejecting me, little boy?"
Type blushed heavily when he heard tharn called him a little boy.

"Umm.....s...sir..I...." his words were caught in his throat for two reasons
First, he had to answer something which tharn was damn serious and second his handsomeness.
Tharn seemed angry, upset but he looked damn hot.

How can one look handsome when he's angry?

"Are you saying it or I....-" tharn held his hands to types shirt to unbuttons it. He opened the first two buttons while starting at the younger.

"What the hell! I think you are forcing me!" Type yelled while breathing heavily.

The angry and serious expression on tharn's face gradually subsided. Yeah, the younger was correct. He was doing nothing but forcing him to move into his house

"Okay then. I'm not forcing you." Tharn said as he started to button up types shirt.

Type left out a relieved sigh.

"But I want you to answer by tomorrow evening." Type's eyes widen in shock.

"Huh! So early?"

"Early? You've already taken 2 weeks to think. How much time you need more?"

"But-" he was again cut by tharn.

"No buts. Tomorrow I want an answer in the evening." Tharn said strictly.

"Sir-but I don't have your number. How am I suppose to contact you?"

"No need for that," Tharn smirked.

"Huh?"

"Because you will visit my home tomorrow." Type gulped. This is what he was scared of.

"No excuses. I'm serious and you should take it seriously too." Tharn made himself clear.

"O-Okay." Type sighed.

"Good. You better show up tomorrow or should I visit yours?" Tharn asked licking his lips.

"N-No. I'll go to your house." Tharn nodded.

"Good."

Tharn was about to take his leave when he remembered something more.