28: Clearing the air

Small update...happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

(Just in case if you all have forgotten, I had mentioned the bluestone ring in chpt: 4. Where type shook hands with Emma for the first time and noticed the ring which suited on her finger very well.)

★★★

"I have a lot of questions playing chain reactions in my mind." Type started the conversation.

Emma just returned an evil smirk.

"How did you both come to know each other?" Type asked.

Emma nodded and the story started,

A/n: Let me clear some important plots. When type and tee were young they lived in pan-gan. To meet drake for work som went to Bangkok once.

[ It was a nice evening when tharn and phana were playing in the garden of their mansion. Emma was there to keep a watch on them because they would sometimes catch a fight or run outside the mansion gate on the road. Emma had warned them a lot of times but both were still kids as they wouldn't catch up with what Emma kept on saying to them. It was around 6 in the evening where Emma was playing with her two kids happily. After they were done, the kids were exhausted. Seeing both the kids exhausted Emma called them near her to sit. Tharn was laying on the grass with his head on his mom's lap whereas phana was just sitting beside her playing with the tiny green grass. They were all chitchatting until a black car stopped in front of their house. Emma eyed the car to see a handsome man who stepped out from the backseat of the car and walk into the gates of the mansion. The man knocked on the door. The servant let him in.

Seeing someone different enter their house Emma took both of her children and walked in the house. She guided the children to their room. A while later one of the servants came to her saying drake wanted to see her in the living room. Making up her mind, she walked into the living room to see the person which she saw a few minutes ago sitting on the couch comfortably. Walking a few more steps she went to her husband who was sited opposite the unknown person.

"Dear, you called me?" Emma asked.

Drake nodded and smiled.

"Honey meet Som!" Drake introduced Emma to his childhood friend.

"Som, this is my wife Emma." Som smiled at her.

That handsome smile! Emma thought to herself.

"Well, drake I want to discuss something really important. You know I'm in Bangkok for only two months for the work." Drake nodded and they continued with their work. Jenny, type, and tee were still in pan-gan.

Emma had nothing to do with their conversation. All she felt was boring. She was just sited on the couch beside drake stealing glances at som.
His face, his moving eyebrows, his personality, and his way of expressing. She paid more attention to his lips. Those lips moving and she felt all shivers traveling down her spine.
Som and drake had some business connected. They would usually discuss it on the phone but this was more important so som decided to make it face to face. For that reason, he traveled to Bangkok for 2 months. He lived in a rented house.