10: Envious

Small update happy reading😊😊
______________________________________

"Aaarrghhh!!!"

Type yelled on top of his voice making tharn turn his back and eye the two people standing behind them. The two eyed tharn with wide eyes making an 'O' shaped mouth. Tharn immediately stood there covering type. Type quickly stood there behind tharn's huge body.

"Tharn, what is this?" Asked drake.

Phana couldn't help but smile as he became confident on tharn and type dating. Type who was all naked quickly grabbed the bedsheet from the bed as he hid behind tharn.

"Dad, Can you please step out for a while?" Tharn asked.

"But-"

"Please." Tharn pleaded.

"Okay." With that phana and drake were about to walk out when Emma showed up. They both eyed her and shook their heads.

"Sweetie what's all this? and why is type hiding behind you?" She didn't know type was naked. Tharn's face was red again due to embarrassment so as types.

"Dad, please. Take mom with you." Tharn pleaded drake again. His dad nodded and the three walked out.

"But-"Emma was cut off by Drake.

"No, buts. We'll discuss it after we go out." Drake said it straight. Emma nodded so as phana and the three walked out closing the door of the room.

Finally, after the door was closed, tharn turned to back to cross his hands on his chest eyeing the younger who was wrapped in bed sheet. Type looked him with narrow eyes.

"Why are you looking at me?" Type asked.

"I'm your boyfriend."

Type sighed.

"This is my property, isn't it?" Tharn asked pointing to the body of his boyfriend. Type gulped because tharn pointed to his lower.

"Shut up! Get out!" Type yelled.

"Why?"

"Because I'm naked."

"But I have all right to see you with clothes or without." Tharn smirked.

"No, you don't."

"I have."

"No! Get your ass out of this room and plan an excuse for your family." Type said it straight on tharns face.

"That's simple, why not go to the complicated part first?" Tharn asked as he licked his lips.

"W-what do you mean?"

"You very well know what I mean."

"..."

"I didn't mean for silence."

"..."

"Why did you shower in Tee's room?" Tharn asked.

Type's eyes went wide.

"..."

Fuck! Type cursed in his head.

"Baby, I don't what silence."

Fucking hell no! I can't!

"Are you answering or should I use my tactics to grab an answer from you?" Tharn asked.

Type's eyes went wide. But still, he decided not to answer his boyfriend.

"..."

"So you aren't answering?" Tharn licked his lips.