15: Yes! (18+)

Small update..happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

"Will you marry me?" Tharn asked. He was so anxious at first and excited when he asked the question.

Type stopped breathing. His eyes went wide. Tharn chuckled at how type's reactions changed from a smile to shocked.

"Breath babe."

Type immediately breathed.

"Will you?" Asked tharn again.

For tharn, it was an odd feeling.
This was the most important question tharn had asked his very important person in his life. The minutes and seconds before the proposal flew by just in a blink of an eye, and now tharn felt like it was the longest day in his life to just grab a 'yes' from his boyfriend. He felt his heart beating a mile per minute. He was a little nervous at first because type seemed not to believe him as he didn't answer it right away.

He had felt an eerie sense of calm right before proposing but it was now exactly the opposite. He was finally able to take the next step in his relationship with the one he loves the most. He also had to do it quickly before poompuicharu makes her type move. Tharn wanted all of type before she tries to persuade it.

Type on the other hand had all feelings mixed up. His heart was pounding as he was overwhelmed with so many emotions. He had mixed feelings of nervousness, excitement, relief, and joy. He felt he was a ball of nerves despite they've been boyfriends, but this feeling felt different. He knew this will come but he didn't know he'll have to respond to it so early. His brain was messing with him. He just felt that the moment he is at the edge to start a the large waterside and suddenly gravity takes over.

He felt swiftly followed by the rush of excitement coupled with adrenaline and also a healthy dose of relief. He felt incredibly lucky as he was about to have such a handsome, caring fiancee. A red crimson blush took place on his chubby cheeks. He had no idea how to respond to his boyfriend. This all gave a different feeling in short. Before he could speak tharn spoke up with the speech he had prepared.

Type lightly chuckled.

"Hmm, I'm selfish, insecure, and a little impatient. Sometimes out of control at hard times and you've seen a few days ago but you've come to know how to handle me at those times. Your plans make me realize that you can handle me very well. I know type, you are angry with me about my earlier behavior. I was overly worried about you but all I did was for you only. It was for your safety."

Types eyes went wide.

For my safety? Types eyes narrowed.

Was I in danger?

Why didn't he shared with me before?

"What do you mean?" Type couldn't help but question.

"Hmmm, it was all for you."

"W-Why? I mean...-"

"Let's not take that into the picture now. Just focus on my question for now."

Type blushed more. He had to give his answer to his boyfriend. He was happy but on the other side, he was confused as to why he was in danger? His eyes saw how tharn was taking things seriously. He smiled as he couldn't deny the proposal.

"YES!" He said excitedly as tears accumulated in his eyes. A lone tear quickly escaped from his eye socket.

Once it was spilled out of type's mouth, tharn remained silent for a moment, seeing him tear up and say 'yes' flooded tharn with happiness and joy. He grinned from ear to ear making type laugh out a bit.