38: Diapers??

Small update..happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

3 days after birth.....

The day finally arrived when the gyno allowed the couple to take their young one's home. Type was irritated living in the hospital atmosphere but it was not that bad because of the babies. The babies made their parents smile and laugh a lot. Indeed there was good bonding. Finally on the other hand type was happy that gained his old body shape back. He was now very slim handsome But tharn liked to see his hubby waddling around the house revealing his huge baby bump.

Type couldn't breastfeed his babies. They asked the doctor regarding the matter and finally concluded. Tharn's cousin volunteered to give breast milk to the smallies. She would give the milk through the breast pump and the couple would feed the babies eventually. While the three days the nurse helped type change the baby's diaper since he had didn't did it in his life ever. He made mistake initially but gradually it became a habit. He would know how to change them correctly.

Currently, the type made both the babies sleep. The nurse helped him. Tharn was on his way to the hospital. He had forgotten some essential things so he had to return all the way home to get the things done. The babies were sleeping soundly in their mom's hands. They both were a bit heavy though but it didn't matter to type. He could pick both of them. Whereas at home everyone was all excited to meet the babies.

"Baby are you done?" Tharn asked as he entered the hospital room.

"Can you talk a bit in low volume? They are sleeping." Type spoke in a small voice.

"Sorry. Are you done?"

Type nodded.

The babies were sleeping wrapped in the swaddling cloth. They had white skin. Their small plumpy lips make everyone smile. Their tiny hands sometimes grip their parent's fingers while they keep kicking a little. Their mouth kept motioning in their sleep. Type just keep cuddling with them and shower them with his lovely kisses. Their nails were so tiny. Their small backs, their crying face all made type satisfied. The nurse would smile when she would see the babies enjoying their time with Mommy. Tharn would make funny sounds, pop his lips, would sometimes click his tongue, wiggle his ears and nose, made funny faces, and would give thumbs up. The babies seemed a lot of enjoying with their parents.

"So, how are the babies doing?" The doctor entered the room questioning the couple.

"Sleeping." Type said smiling.

"Good, Feed them from time to time."

The couple nodded.

"Congratulations once again." The doctor said smiling which made the couple smile too. Finally, they thanked the staff.

"Ready?"

Type nodded.

With that the couple lifted the babies and left.

Tharn had never felt scared in his life while driving but now. He was damn scared about the babies. He was afraid that he would hurt the babies. Type kept on comforting him with the two sleeping beauties in his arms. They were supposed to reach home by 1 hour but half an hour was almost extended because of evening Bangkok traffic. Finally, somehow they reached home. Sarawat and Lhong got out of the mansion and walked to the car to help the couple to carry things. Type was a bit tired of carrying them so he decided to hand them to tharn and walk in the house. Type first went and sat on the couch.

"Exhausting!" He murmured.

"Wow! The smallies are here!" Techno yelled. Win was the second person who came running from the kitchen to the living room to see the babies. While the others accompanied a bit later.