35: Troubles

Small update.. happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

4 months old.....

Everything was back to normal now. Tharn got his hubby back talking to him nicely, cuddling with him. Type was happy that tharn took good care of him even though he acted weird sometimes and he knew it was all common in pregnancy. His babies were growing nice and healthy inside his womb. Tharn would everyday talk to them, kiss the swollen belly of his hubby every day he woke up or slept. He was going to be the best daddy to their twins. Tharn was just waiting for more 5 more months to fly in just a blink of an eye but type just kept reminding tharn that was 'Patience'

Tharn would care about type. As they were back from pan-gan, tharn started working back in the university but he still didn't allow type to go out of the house unless he is with him or someone from the family member would take him out for a walk. Type didn't complain though. Tharn would leave the house by 8 am and would come home early by 5 pm to play with his three babies who were waiting for him at his place.

In types free time, he would get bore if tharn wouldn't be with him. Having nothing to do he would sleep half of the day, read pregnancy books which tharn had got for him, would watch Netflix while having his weird snacks. Phana and saint would sometimes spend time with type and didn't make him feel upset or lonely. Phana was the second person who took good care of the type when tharn wouldn't be home. Saint would also help him sometimes and would guide him about how to take care of the baby after it's born. Recently they had a new member of the family. Baby Betty. Yup,a new sibling. She would stay with drake as Emma was still undergoing her treatment.

Betty was really cute and beautiful. Indeed she was the new member of their family now. Drake would let saint babysit her as he was really into that condition. Baby Lisa would sometimes poke Betty's cheeks or kept patting her on her belly softly. Saint would sometimes scold her but the one-year-old kid could not get him.
Saint would let Lisa play with her or sometimes make them sleep together. Type would sometimes carry Betty and play with her in his free time. Being his sibling he had some characters of his dad while some were of his mothers-in-law. Tears sometimes accumulate in his eyes when he saw Betty smiling or laughing while playing with him.

Tharn and phana would also play with her, sometimes bathe her or make her sleep while rocking her on the chair by singing a lullaby. The house was now very noisy and full of excitement. Every evening was of laughter.

One fine day.....

It was around 5 pm time for tharn to get back home. The other members were there in the living room playing with two babies on the couch. Win, Lhong, type, saint and techno were all playing with baby Betty and baby Lisa. The two indeed were like dolls to them while they were waiting for more two trouble makers to come out from types belly soon.

Saint was in the kitchen preparing the formula milk for the babies while the other men were playing with them.
Lisa was on the couch beside Betty while type was sitting opposite them while win was sitting beside baby Betty and Lisa. Win was making weird faces to make Betty smile and others laughed at his funny face.

"Win, you look like a rotten fish." Techno said.

"Shut your gross mouth." Win shouted.

"Ow! Why angry? See, she is crying and not laughing! I think your face is less cute and scarier!" Lhong said.

"You can't talk good about me, can you?"

Techno laughed.

"Do I look that bad?" Win asked.

"Yup! Very bad." Techno said.

Type laughed.

"No idiot! I think she is hungry." Type said.