32: That day isn't far

A week later.....

The family was now back in Bangkok from pan-gan. Tharn had already told all of his bodyguards to keep an eye on his mom secretly and whoever visits the house. The bodyguards were doing their duty properly without making Emma suspicious.

Moving, on the other hand, the week was a complete torcher for tharn. After their dangerous slapping scene, type kept himself away from everyone but more from tharn. He wouldn't talk to him, wouldn't let him make love and many other things but let tharn always caress his belly. To the point, type was right but the younger wasn't aware of what Emma and poom were up to.

Phana would make type understand and find a chance to make him talk to tharn but the younger wouldn't get caught in his tricks that easily. Phana tried his best to get them together but type didn't seem to like that.

To tharn, it was like a breakup. A torcher breakup. Every day he would cry in the shower or whenever he is left alone in the room. Yeah, what he did was unforgivable. He kept on apologizing type for what he did but type wouldn't share a single word with him. Tharn would sometimes bring types favorite food, cut his sandwiches in triangles, get him peanut butter for his craving but still, he would get a negative result.

One fine day...

Type was in the room reading one of the pregnancy books. He was irritated because he was craving sardines. His hormones were all over the place. He would sometimes get irritated on phana too.

Tharn was in the room sitting beside type hugging his swollen belly. Type would allow him to talk with the feotus in his belly but wouldn't talk to him no matter what happened. Tharn was talking to his twins while stealing glances at type. Tharn knew type was craving for something. Coming with an idea he smiled a bit.

"Babies, you aren't mad at me right?" Tharn asked the babies suddenly.

Types eyebrows knotted when he heard tharn spoke to babies. He slightly got his book aside to eye tharn secretly.

Tharn chuckled when he saw type was stealing glances at him.

"You both aren't angry?" Tharn pretended to get the answer from the babies.

"But your mom is angry."

( Mom you ass! ) Type thought to himself.

"You both know how to make his anger go away?" Tharn asked the babies.

He kept silent for a while and again pretend to get the answer from his twins.

"Mama is craving for something." Imaginary answer from the babies.

"Craving, oh." Tharn smiled.

"Then is your mama craving for peanut butter?"

Type made a discussing face which clearly indicated that he wasn't craving for peanut butter.

"I don't think so, Might be a salad with honey?" Tharn asked the babies.

Silence.

"No salad, then pickles?" Tharn asked.

Type made a face again.

"Sardines?" Tharn asked.

Type smiled brightly. 

Tharn smiled too to say,

"I'm sure it's sardines."

"Let's give an applause for our team work." Tharn said clapping his hands and caressing his hubby's belly.

Type chuckled.

"Wait up my twins. I'll get your mom sardines." Tharn smiled to type.

Type quickly made a serious expression.