29: Wet Dream

Small update..happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

"I heard every single word of yours and my mom's conversation." Phana spilled out.

Types was shaken to the core. He didn't know something like this would happen but on the other hand, he was glad that it was just phana who came to know about it and not his husband.

Silence engulfed both the men. Type sighed as phana broke the conversation between them.

"So...every word in this letter was true, wasn't it?" Phana asked.

Type gulped but eventually nodded.

Phana's eyes soften.

"Can we go to my room and talk?" Phana asked.

"Um...o..okay!" Type shuttered.

Phana smiled.

With that phana grabbed type's hand and took him to his room. It was 8:45 in the evening where tharn, panit, tee was in the living room playing some games on the television like kids. All the three didn't have work that night so they quickly arranged the games and started playing it. All were enjoying and yelling about losing and wining etc. Drake was too in the living room on his iPad scanning his the next day's schedule. After tharn and type got married, tharn called almost all of his bodyguards to panit's mansion.

Phana got type to his bedroom and shut the door closed. Type walked carefully to the couch and sat while phana later walked behind him to sit on the bed.

"Are you comfortable there or you can just hop on the bed." Phana smiled.

"No, I'm fine here." Type responded. Phana smiled

"Okay, As far as you are comfortable."

Type nodded.

"So, what did you wanted to discuss?"

"The conversation which you both had a while ago," Phana said.

Phana was irritated too when he heard Emma was the culprit and the reason for a types parent's death. When he heard it for the first time, it almost shook him to the core but when things got further he started processing it well. He knew type was frustrated and shocked too with what his mom shared with him. Type on the other hand now couldn't lie to phan coz he had all things cleared. He sighed and started the conversation.

"Umm..before I start, let me clear something."

"What?"

"I heard it for the first time too, About what mom (Emma) did to my parents."

Phana's eyes widen. He thought, type knew it from the beginning but eventually he was proved wrong.

"Huh? You came to know about those things for the first time too?" Phana couldn't help but ask.

Type nodded a few times.

Phana sighed.

"So, you got the same shock as I got it a few minutes ago?"

"Hmm.."

"What are you gonna do about it then?"

"..."

"Type, silence isn't the answer. If you want then I can help you too in this." Types eyes immediately widen when he heard what phana just said.
He turned his head to see at pha smiling at him.

"You..you will help me?"

Phana nodded.

"Why not! You are my family too."