13: Regret

Small update....happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

The sun had already set. The sky spread warm colors. The evening was calming but the same evening was terrible for type and tharn.

After type parted, he locked himself in his room. Tee banged on the door of his room for a couple of times but type showed no signs of opening the door.

Type was totally out of his mind. He was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at nothing. He was in pain. He couldn't believe his ears as to what tharn just said. He had never thought in million years that tharn will raise his voice against him. Being not able to control himself he burst out.

He cried as he remembered his mom's care after his dad scolds him. He sadly smiled when he remembered that his mother would make him sit on her lap and caress his hair by making him comfortable. Her touch was needed for type in this condition. He missed her like crazy.

He quickly got up from the bed to walk towards the nightstand and grabbed the photo frame which had a picture of him and his mom.

It was clicked when he had won first place in a essay writing competition. Tears fell on the glass frame.

I miss you, mom!!!

I miss you very much!!!

He cried as he held the frame against his chest.

---

Soon it was dinner time. The family was at the dining table. They were all patiently waiting for tharn and type to join them.

Soon tharn showed up. He walked straight and sat on his respective chair. Neither one spoke. Lhong and win started serving the food. Shifting his gaze to the opposite side of him tharn noticed an empty chair. His eyes narrowed.

"Where is type?" He couldn't help but ask. Everyone stopped their activities. Still no one spoke.

"I asked where is type?" Tharn repeated himself. 

"Umm....son he-isn't hungry." Emma smiled sadly. Tharn stopped and eyed Emma.

"Win, please go and call him." Commanded tharn.

"Yes sir."

"Tharn I think you overreacted a few minutes ago." Said pha.

"..." Tharn didn't speak a single word.

A few minutes later win approached the table.

"Sir, he isn't answering the door. Said win.

Tharn breathed out and he stood up. Everyone eyed him confused.

"You guys continue. I'm not hungry."  He didn't wait for anyone to speak as he parted and disappeared into the mansion in a few seconds.

Drake sighed and shook his head.

The dinner Continued but again silence engulfed them.

Tharn walked towards his room. He stopped at the Midway and eyed types room. With closed eyes and knocked.

No response.

He knocked again.

Again no response. He sighed and walked towards his room.

The night rolled. Tharn was on the bed staring at the white ceiling. Moments that happened a few minutes ago started clashing in his mind. He was feeling guilty for what he had done earlier to the younger.

He didn't mean to burst at him but he was doing everything for the younger. He just couldn't tell type too about the call of poompuicharu as he knew that type will not listen to him anymore.