Chapter 1

I was sleeping peacefully in my room till I heard someone open my door. The person turned on my light which quickly got a reaction from me. "You better have a good reason for waking me up this early," I mumbled as I rubbed one of my eyes.

"Honestly, I am surprised you didn't try and stab me since I didn't ask before coming in." I heard Kurogiri chuckle as I swung my legs over the side of the bed. "But we have a new mission, so Tomura would like all of us downstairs." And without saying another word, he closed the door and made his way back downstairs. I nodded to no one before hoisting myself off my bed.

When I went downstairs, I saw Shigaraki, who was sitting at the bar, and Kurogiri, who was cleaning shot glasses. I sat next to Shigaraki, and as I did so, he glanced at me; I smiled at him before turning back to Kurogiri. "So what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well," Shigaraki started, "The Nomu is finally done. The one we are going to use to kill All Might. He will be at the USJ tomorrow, so we'll attack then. Here is the plan, Kurogiri will open a portal for the thugs we hired to go through. You will be following behind them. The thugs will take care of the students while we release the Nomu on All Might, killing him. Doesn't that sound like an amazing plan?" He asked as he looked at me, his body shifting slightly.

I stared at him as he looked at me. "Honestly, I don't care; as long as I get to kill some people, you will not see me complaining. But if I may ask a question, how did you get this information?"

"Let's just say U.A. has a traitor." I started staring at him again. "What?" He responds to my staring.

"There is no way you have a traitor, and you didn't tell me." I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms. "I can't believe you," I said as I stood up and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" Kurogiri asked as I slipped the mask over my mouth.

"I'm gonna kill some people; I'll see you all later." I saluted before walking out of the bar and climbing to the roof. My quirk allows me to kill people much more effortlessly than regular criminals, and since the murder weapon doesn't get left behind, I get away with it. My quirk is why I haven't been caught yet and deemed one of the most powerful villains.

Granted, they're giving me more credit than I deserve; I only know how to play my cards right against heroes and cops. That does not mean I am powerful. I shook my head as I started rooftop hopping, a skill I picked up early.

I soon found myself at the foot of U.A. high; I don't know what brought me here. Maybe the mission was still on my mind; I sat on one of the buildings watching the students come down the hill. I wanted to be a hero for the longest time until I discovered the power behind my quirk. So for right now, I'm okay with being a villain.

Once the flow of the students stopped, I stood up, dusted my pants off, and pulled my mask down to let myself breathe. I was about to leave when I saw a lone student looking down at the ground; he had green hair that looked like a mess. His hands were on the straps of his backpack as he talked; since no one was around him, I was guessing he was talking to himself.

Something about him was captivating; I didn't understand why. He was just a regular student at U.A. He must've noticed I was staring at him cause he looked up and made eye contact with me. His eyes widened, and he looked around, most likely to find help. When he looked back at where I was, I was already gone.

"Oh right," I said as I jumped to the next roof. "I said I was gonna kill some people, didn't I?" I shrugged as I dropped down into a random alley. I had putten my mask back on before I dropped down, so no one knew it was me. It so happened to be my luck that there was already a group of people in the alley.

Hearing me land on the ground made their heads turn in my direction." "Well, it's just my luck" I smirked beneath my mask as I made my way over to the group of men.

"And what do you want?" One of them stepped forward, ready to fight against me, which made me laugh.

"Want anything from you? Oh dear," I loosely crossed my arms over my chest, "I wouldn't want anything from a scum like you." Those words made him pissed. He came running at me, which made me smile, even if he couldn't see it beneath my mask. "How cute," I summoned a knife in my palm before stabbing him in the stomach; I leaned in close to his ear before pulling the knife out. "Thinking you have a chance against me."

I stepped away with the knife in my hand, looking at the other two men. "Now, who wants to go next?" I asked, my free hand resting on my hip. They looked at me in horror before running off into the street. "Aw, but we're not done!" I yelled before I made two more knives go after them, I threw the one I had in the air, and it quickly disappeared.

I stayed in the alleyway for a couple more minutes before I snapped my finger, making my knives disappear wherever they were. I didn't need to check if I killed them because I never missed my target; my knives never missed their target. Stripping my mask off again, I made my way back up to the roof; I looked up at the sun before making my way back to the bar.

When I stepped into the bar, Kurogiri and Shigaraki stared at me. "You killed three people?" Shigaraki asked, taking a sip of his drink as his eyes stayed glued to the tv. "I'm surprised that's all you did." 

"I was going to kill more, but then I decided not to. I didn't wanna take away your shine for tomorrow." I smiled as I took a seat next to him. "What are you watching?" I looked at the tv to see that it was turned to the news.

"Oh, it's about me!" I smiled in delight as I listened to what the woman had to say about me. On-screen was a woman with blonde hair holding papers in both hands who started talking calmly. "This is just in; three adult males were attacked and killed earlier today. Since there was no murder weapon found, it is suspected that the person behind this attack was Slicer."

I groaned and rolled my head as Shigaraki started to laugh. I was not too fond of that name. Slicer was the name the public gave me. The one I picked out when I became popular was Akumu which meant nightmare. "Why can't they get it right?" I cried out as I rested my head on the bar. "I will forever be known as Slicer," I mumbled before closing my eyes.

"Do not fall asleep on my bar," Kurogiri stated as he set down a glass, I picked my head up to see if there was anything in it, but when I found it empty, I set my head back down.

"Give me something strong, please," I mumbled as Kurogiri pulled something out from the fridge. Hearing him close the door made me sit up. "Are you giving me something?" I asked but quickly frowned when I saw him pouring Sprite into the cup.

"I would never give a child alcohol. I'm a villain, not a horrible person." He threw the can away, and I rolled my eyes as I took a sip. I enjoyed the rest of the day talking to Shigaraki and ensuring we had everything ready for tomorrow. 

Words: 1379

The outfit at the top is your villain outfit. Once again, you can change it if you want, but for my sake, it is easier writing it if I already have the outfit picked out.