Chapter 10

I took a quick nap and after I woke up, I put my villain costume back on before heading downstairs. I sat down in one of the seats at the bar where Shinso just so happened to also be sitting, I turned my chair towards the main door and waited. Finally after what felt like hours a couple people finally walked through the door, one was a short blonde with buns in her hair, one was a tall dude with jet black hair and purple scars.

The last one was a medium height girl with brown hair that's shaved on both sides but hair on the top she also has heterochromia eyes, one's green one's blue. "On my behalf," I started. "Welcome to our hideout, please introduce yourself and tell us your quirk and then we'll introduce ourselves."

The blonde with space buns and sharp teeth went first with way too much enthusiasm. "I'm Himiko Toga! My quirk is that I can drink blood and transform into that person and use their quirk depedning on how much of their blood I drink!" She smiled as she finishes her speach and looked at the only people who showed up which was me, Shinso and Shigaraki, who was forced to be there since he is the leader.

I nodded my head at the information I had recived from the girl, then the guy with pruple scars spoke next. "My name is Dabi and I don't need to tell you my real name, but my quirk is that I can create fire." I nodded even though he gave me little to no information.

I nodded again before the brunette started talking. "Hi, my name is Fawn I also have no reason to tell you my real name, my quirk is that I'm able to touch a non living thing and control it to my will."

"What's with the deer outfit then?" I asked, looking at her costume up and down. (Her costume is the one at the top.)

"It's supposed to be misleading! Which is smart if you think about it cause no one will expect my quirk if I'm wearing a deer costume!" She exclaims, throwing her hands up in the air. "But now it's your guy's turn!" She points to the three of us.

"I suppose I should tell you if we're gonna join us. I have multiple quirks, don't ask. First I can create knives through my palms, next I can teleport, I can also float and finally I can heal myself but only when I sleep." She nodded excitingly as I finished telling her about my quirks.

"Next is the one in the suit, at the moment he doesn't have a villain name so we call him Shinso, he has two quirks. His first one is brainwashing and his second one is he can create fire like our friend Dabi here." I ushered towards Dabi in which he just rolls his eyes in return. I looked towards Shigaraki and sighs as he looks away.

"Looks like I have to introduce him too..." I shook my head and smiled. "This here is Shigaraki, his quirk is Decay. When he touches anything with all five of his fingers, as you can guess it decays." I looked around confused. "There was also supposed to be one more person here but for some reason he decided not to show up... we don't know what his quirk is he never told us..."

I shook my head again and looked at the three new recruits. "Well then what do you say?" I smiled as I stood in front of them with my hands behind my back. They all nod their heads which made me smile again. "Welcome to the league then." I went to shake there hands but Shigaraki yelled from behind me before I could. 

"Wait a minute Akuma! I should have a say in this. I am the leader after all." I turned around to look at him so see him glaring into your soul.

I don't say anything in return, I just turn back around again and looked at them. "It doesn't matter, Rooms are upstairs, three of them are already taken so choose the empty ones please! And with that I hope you find joy in our group." I gave a little bow before sitting back down on my stool, after I sat down they all walk past us and up the stairs.

Shinso gets up and goes to his room with Shigaraki following suit, after a couple minutes Izuku walks through the door. I quickly got up and went over to him. "Izuku where were you?! I was worried sick!" I quickly inspected his body before he laughed and took a couple steps back.

"I'm alright Y/N you don't need to worry about me, All Might wanted to talk to me so I was just with him." I looked at him confused.

"What did he want with you? Did he find out you switched sides?!" He shook his head and got out a piece of paper from his pocket, he unfolds it and hands it to me for me to inspect.

I looked at him skeptically before reaching out and take it from him, reading the words I see that it is a schedule for the upcoming events at UA. I looked at Izuku with wide eyes before wrapping him in a hug. "Izuku where did you get this?"

He smiles and hugged me back, relaxing in my arms before responding to my question. "All Might gave it to me, he said I could use it in the future to plan for future events. In case something happens." Is what he tells me, explaning the situation the best he could. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Well this is gonna be super useful." I smiled before pocketing the paper. "Hey Izuku can I ask you another question?"

He nods his head while speaking. "Of course you can! Any question you have don't be afraid to ask it!"

"So then what's your quirk? I saw you mysteriously got one in middle school and I saw you at the sports festival so I was just wondering."

He laughed again and smiled. "That's it? My quirk is called One for All. All Might passed down his quirk onto me but as of right now I can only use five percent."

I was slightly shocked, I didn't know quirks could be passed down. I understand kids got a mix of their parents quirks but passing them down as it is? I hadn't heard it at all. I tried to contain my shock as I nodded. "Alright...thanks for answering." I said quietly before I went upstairs to bed.

Words: 1126

Sorry for the really late update, I have been wanting to do this for a while but I don't have the motivation. But I finally decided to update at least one chapter!