Chapter 15

Because of the attack School was canceled for the next couple of days which didn't bother you that much because it means you had more time to persuade Bakugou to join the league. "Bakugou join us! I know how they've pushed you, it's helped you grow your quirk but it's also been a bad thing. They've set high expectations from you and you think you have to meet those standards. Here we don't have high standards, we just want you to be safe and happy here. The hero society has failed you so please let us show you how great we are." You smile softly at him but he just looks down in response.

"You know," You start talking again. "You have great stradiges and you go into action without thinking. We need someone like that on our team, so just think it over and if you change your mind you know where to find me."

You go upstairs and heads to your room when you see Kota walking down the hall, smirking you went up behind him and scared him. He screams and splashes you with some of his water. You laugh and hug him tight before pulling away and kneeling down to his level. "What shall we do today?"

He smiles and grabs your hand tightly. "Can we go get ice cream?" You laugh again and nodded, standing up and going into your room for shoes. You set them down on the floor then sits on your bed, Kota copies you with his shoes which made you wait so he could get up on the bed.

You both put your shoes on together when someone else comes into the room. Your head perked up at the sight of Izuku entering the room, he had on a red flannel with a gray sweatshirt on underneath. He also had a green bucket hat and some baggy black pants. "Can I come too?" You looked at Kota who nodded his hand.

He jumps off the bed and goes over to Izuku who ends uo holding his hand, you follow behind them out the door and to the ice cream place. Once the ice cream place was in sight Kota ran ahead and into the building, laughing Izuku followed behind him with a light jog which made you sigh. Still you made no effort to pick up speed from your walk.

Once you got into the building the two boys were at the cash register already with Kota on Izuku's shoulders. You walk up beside them only to see Kota still deciding what he wants.

"What do you want Koda?" You looked up at the young boy who then pointed to the sign almost eye level with him. "I want a flat bottom cone with one scoop of vanilla ice cream!" He bounces the best he can on Izu's shoulders and somehow doesn't fall off.

Once you all order your ice cream Izuku gets out his wallet to pay for it but you already beat him too it. "Sorry Izuku you gotta be quicker than that if you wanna pay for it."

He gives you a small glare which makes you laugh, "I'm sorry Izuku but I can't take you seriously!" Your sentence makes him smile and he just shakes his head. Soon your ice cream is done so Izuku sets Kota back down on the floor to help you carry the ice cream. Since you didn't want him spilling his ice cream you carried Kota's all the way to the table you guys chose to sit at.

After you all got done with your ice cream you stood up and put Kota on your shoudlers. You put your arms up and he holds your hands for extra supports. "Well Koda was that everything you hoped for?"

"It was everything I wanted today!" He let's go of your hands and throws his arms up which makes you laugh.

"Hey Koda," You whisper. "You since Izu's hat is off, I think you should splash Izuku with some water." He smiles and nods, splashing Izuku with water and making his hair now down and wet.

He glares at the both of you which makes you take Kota off your shoudlers and takes off running with him in your arms, you make it to the doors but ends up bumping into someone. Deku catches up to you and smacks you over the head which causes you to give him the middle finger which makes Kota smile and laugh.

"Hey Kiri." You gave him a little wave after you saw that you ran into him.

He just nods in your direction put you paid no attention to it, instead Kota splashed Izuku with some more water which made Izuku groan because he just got dry again. You give Kirishima a little salute before slipping past him and running with Izuku hot on your tail. You outrun Izuku all the way to the bar which made you teleport inside and hid behind the bar.

It wasn't until a couple minutes later when Izuku comes into the bar which makes you teleport out from behind the bar. "You look good Izuku, I wonder what it is." You smile as he glares at you.

"You know...I got nothing." He sighs which makes you laugh and walk towards him.

"My dear Izuku, theres still a lot for you to learn." You take another step towards him when he quickly grabs you and pins you against the wall. Your eyes widned and looked up at Izuku.

"Izuku what are you doing...?" His eyes moved from yours to your lips before slowly leaning in. Instead of pulling away though, you moved your head up to meet his. You both were meer inches from each other when someone clearned their throat, making him pull away from you.

"You're really gonna kiss in front of me?" You looked at bakugou who was staring at you both. "At least let me go first."

"Are you gonna hurt us?" You pulled away from Izuku and walked to where bakugou was sitting.

"No dumbass, I wanna join." That meer sentence made you smile and had Izuku undo his binds while you got the paper for him to sign.

"So Bakugou, since you're joining us you need a villain name." He nods as he read over the paper you handed him.

A couple minutes go by before he finally speaks, "Dynamight. That's my villain name." You smiled and extended your hand for him to shake.

Once he shook your hand you spoke, making direct eye contact with him. "Welcome to the team Dynamight." You smiled again and he smirked at you.

Words: 1116