Chapter 4

(Time Skip to the sports festival)

I wanted nothing more than to participate in this year's Sports Festival, but I was sitting next to Aizawa in the announcer box because he forbade me from participating. He didn't want me killing anyone while I was in; he also thought it would ruin U.A.'s reputation. Midoriya and Shinso were fighting; I was hoping Shinso would come out on top.

Since Aizawa had stopped me from participating in any activities, I wandered the halls frequently, mostly coming in contact with Shinso. Sometimes I would purposely skip out so I could talk to him. Even if he wouldn't say it, we were friends. I also think he would make a great addition to the team, but that is not why we became friends.

He approached me first, I wouldn't say he was a fan, but he liked my quirk and then told me about his. We both had villain quirks, and that's what we bonded over. I hadn't told him I wanted him to be a villain, but I could tell he was thinking about it whenever I talked about the freedom I had.

I rolled my eyes when Midoroya was declared the victor of their fight. I watched Shinso get up; he looked so defeated. I looked over at Aizawa, and when he gave me a nod, I quickly got up to meet him at the end of the tunnel. When I saw him, I smiled and pulled him somewhere secluded. "You did great," I said, trying to cheer him up.

He nodded at me, and I took a deep breath. "Come with me," I quickly said as I dragged him through a portal. On the other side was the hideout, Shigaraki was sitting at the bar, and Kurogiri was cleaning glasses like always.

"Y/N, what is this?" Shinso spoke as he looked at the two men and then back at me.

I turned and held his hands, and with a soft smile, I said. "I want you to join the league. Become a villain, and I promise your life will be much easier." I looked at him with begging eyes, and he sighed and dropped my hands.

"I can't just drop everything and become a villain...." He rubbed his forehead, and I nodded. "But I will think about it; let us go back before they realize we are gone." He waved at the two men before we went back to U.A.

I quickly returned to the box and took my seat next to Aizawa. "You sure were gone a while." He mumbled, glancing over at me.

"It was five minutes!" I exclaimed as I shook my head, spinning side to side in my chair.

"Well, was he okay?" He asked, now entirely looking at me. I was slightly shocked.

"I didn't think you cared, but yes, he will be just fine."

I stood up and made my way down when the match was over. I got pulled from the crowd, and with a yelp, I crashed into someone. I shook my head and mentally scolded myself for not being on guard with all these heroes. When I looked at who it was, I saw that it was Shinso.

"Hey, did you need something? Is Everything okay?" I looked at him, slightly worried.

"I want to join." His words were fast, quick, but they brought me joy.

I stuck out my hand to him and smirked. "Welcome to the team Shinso; you won't regret it." He smiled slightly and nodded, shaking my hand before we walked away from each other.

What we both failed to realize was a green-haired man watching us from afar. 

Words: 611

Sorry, this is another short chapter. Hopefully, I can make them longer as they go on. But thank you for reading, and I'll see you in the next chapter.