Chapter 3

I smiled as he raised his hand. Before he could make an explosion go off, I cut him across his arm, making him retract it. "It is such a shame you're not fast enough," I said as I played with a knife. "Maybe we can have a real battle when you get stronger." I waved at him before turning around; I stopped in my tracks when I heard a loud bang at the front doors.

My head turned to the doors to find the teacher from U.A. plus Nezu on top of Snipe's shoulder. "Sorry, we're late!" He shouted before cheers erupted from the students, Snipe held up his gun, and my eyes widened. Shots were fired out that quickly went over and got Shigaraki.

I pressed my earpiece as I watched the teachers not paying attention to the students behind me. "Kurogiri, get out of here. I'll catch up with you guys later." He goes to object but keeps quiet, teleporting him and Shigaraki back to the base. I took a step to try and get out of there before something hit me in the back of the head, knocking me out.

The three students looked down at me as I fell to the ground with a thud, my eyes closed but my breathing steady.

I didn't wake up for a couple of hours, but when I did, I quickly sat up and looked around the room. My eyes finally landed on the uniform, which made me let out a groan. "This is gonna make me kill someone," I mumbled before hesitantly slipping on the uniform. There were no instructions for when I woke up, so I took it upon myself to wander the halls till I ran into someone or someone directed me to the right place.

I wandered for ten minutes before I rounded the corner and bumped into someone. Looking at the student, I immediately recognized him as a student who was at USJ. He had spiky red hair and red eyes that were slightly redder than his hair. He had a tiny scar above his eye but wore the U.A. uniform.

I didn't realize I was staring for a long time until he cleared his throat. I nodded at him before trying to go around him, but he stepped in front of me, blocking my path. "Excuse me. I'm trying to get through." I said as I glared at him, but he wouldn't budge.

"You don't belong here, villain." He returned the glare.

I rolled my eyes. "Wow, like I haven't heard that one before. Now fucking move unless you want to lose all that hair on your head. Or maybe I can make that scar bigger if you would like. Both can be arranged as well."

His eyes widened, and I pushed him against the wall, holding a knife to his face. "You better take back every single word," I whispered to him, and when he shook his head, I inched the blade closer to his face.

"Fine! Damn, just don't hurt me!" I smirked in satisfaction and made the knife disappear. I patted his cheek and walked down the hall.

"You made the right decision, shark teeth!" I yelled as I disappeared down the hall, turning a corner to another hall.

I wandered some more before someone cleared their throat behind me. I turned around to find Eraserhead behind me with his arms crossed. "My classroom is this way." He said in his monotone voice; I nodded and started to follow him. "And I don't agree to this, by the way. I do not think you should be joining a regular class, but as a teacher, it is my job to put you on the right path, so that is what I am going to do."

I nodded again as we stopped in front of his classroom. "I go first?" I asked, pointing to myself, and when he nodded, I looked back at the door. I took a deep breath before smiling and opening the entrance to the classroom.

Words: 697

Sorry, this is a shorter chapter than expected, but I had to cut a lot out for it to make sense. Also, I am sorry that Kirishima might seem a little OOC.