Chapter 12

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 40 views!

After hearing your alarm go off you quickly got up and changed into your uniform, you walked downstairs with your bag over your shouler and walked out the door. Ignoring Shinso and Fawn who was waiting on you to teleport you to school. They saw the mood you were in and just decided to follow you to class.

You arrive at the classroom door and opened the door, once you opened the door everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you.

Izu went past you who you didn't even know was there and went to his desk but Fawn stayed right beside you. "Hi everyone, I'm Himari Kontororu! It's a pleasure to be in the same class as you."

"She'll be joining your class and going on the trip with you." You hear Aizawa and immediately move out of the doorway. "Kontororu you'll sit next to Kaminari but tell everyone your quirk."

She nods her head as you take your seat next to Kirishima, avoiding his gaze but making sure he saw the bruise he left on your arm very clearly. "Well my quirk is Control, if I touch a non living object I can make it come to life and control it to my will!" She throws her hands to the side and gives little jazz hands.

With that she steps off the platform and takes a seat next to Kaminari. "As you know the camp is tomorrow so after your normal lessons instead of hero training you get to go home and pack the rest of your stuff." 

It was finally lunch time but instead of going to lunch you went to the bar just to find Shinso already there. "How are you always here before me!?" He shrugs his shoulders and walks up to his room.

"Kurogiri you know where the camp is right?" He shakes his head as we wipes down the counter. "I'll send you the address once we get there." He nods his head and you head upstairs to pack but ends up getting distracted and falling asleep on your floor.

You wake up to people running around which makes you sit up quickly, it's the day you guys leave. You jump up gather the leftover clothing, putting them in your suitcase you then get an extra bag to put your villain costume in.

You walk out the door to see Fawn running down the stairs. From the top of the stairs you yell at anyone who was listening. "If you're going to school make sure you have a second bag for your villain costume and by no means necessary should anyone look in that bag!"

They nod their heads, you hear someone open their door and are shocked to see it's Shinso. "Can you please shut up, I'm trying to sleep!" And with that he shuts the door. You teleport downstairs with your bags before Deku and Fawn grab a hold of you, doubling checking they have everything you teleport you all to the school.

You all run to where the bus is only to see people standing around it, you sigh in relief knowing that you didn't have to teleport all the way to the campsight. You put your bags down with the rest but keep your villain bag with you as you load the bus.

After a couple of hours the bus pulls over and you get off, after you get off the bus you see the Wild Wild pussycats, quickly you send a message to the rest of the lov saying what hero's are going to be here.

"Kitties who don't make it to the camp by noon don't get lunch!" The blue one then puts her hands on the ground and made the mountain crumble so you guys fell to the ground. But before you hit the ground you teleport away from the rocks so you don't get hit or get hurt. You laughing as everyone else except Deku and Fawn lay on the ground in pain.

"How come you guys didn't get hurt!" Mina yells at the three of you as she stands up and dusts herself off.

"I teleported away from the rocks before I could get hit." You said as you smiled at her.

"I just jumped." Deku says.

"I controlled the rocks." Fawn adds to your statements.

The rest of your classmates groan in response which makes you laugh and make your way over to where your classmates are laying to help them off the ground.

You summon a knife and toss it between your hands. "Alright guys, let's kill these things!" You summon more knives and take out the first one as your classmates run around you taking out the other one.

After about an hour you grow bored straying from your group to find Deku and Fawn. You quickly grab them and teleport them to the edge of the forest before sitting there for another one and walking out to where the hero's are.

"Wow you guys didn't take long, what's your secret?" The red one asks.

You shrug. "That's for us to know and for you to find out. Who's the kid?" You point at a kid who has a red hat on a black hair.

"His name is Kota, he's my nephew." The red one points to him.

You walk over to him and stick out your hand. "Hi I'm y/n. What's a kid like you doing here?" He goes to punch you but you catch his arm.

"Why should I talk to you, you're just a wannabe hero." You chuckle which makes him confused.

You squat down to his level. "Just between you and me kid, I'm not training to become a hero. And I'm really sorry what happened to your parents and when the time comes you'll have a choice. Come with me or stay here with these wannabe heroes. Just think about it kid."

You take off his hat and ruffle his hair which makes him blush, you give his hat back and walk back to where the group is. 

Words: 1027