Chapter 19

After you got dressed you went downstairs to find everyone else waiting on you. Sighing you hold out your arm and they all grab onto it.

You teleport you guys to the front of the building where there are people waiting for you. You give them a little bow and walk into the building.

They lead you downstairs and to where Overhaul is sitting. You and Shi take a seat on the couch while everyone else stands behind you.

"So Overhaul, why did you want to meet?" You say crossing your legs.

"I want some of your members, it's only for a couple of days." He explains leaning forward, putting his arms on his knees.

"Why do you need our guys?" You ask while copying his actions.

"It's because I'm planning something big and I need more people." He explains.

"How many do you need?" Shi speaks up.

"I only need like three people and I was thinking Slicer, the blonde and the green bush." He points to each of us.

You stick out your hand. "If you let us go back to the league when we're done you got a deal." He then takes your hand and shakes it.

The rest of the league goes to leave and you stand up with them. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, I can just teleport around so I don't need directions." You say before disappearing.

Truth was you were not going to the bathroom, when you were walking down you saw a young girl with silver hair and a horn running around.

You wanted to know what she was doing here. After a couple minutes of searching you teleport in a random hallway and sulk to the floor. You had no luck in finding her, you get up and make your way to the bathroom.

You sulked all the way to the bathroom when someone bumped into you. You look down to see the child, squat to her level and take off your mask.

"Are you okay?" You go to pat her head but she dodges out of the way which makes you retract your hand. "It's okay I won't hurt you, I have a kid of my own."

You reach for your pocket when you see her flinch. You hold up your hands showing you have nothing and pull out your phone. You pull up a picture of Kota and show it to her.

"His name is Kota and he's the same age as you." You touch her nose and she looks up at you. You stand up and hold out your arms.

"Is it okay if I pick you up?" She nods her head and you bend over to pick her up. She hides her face in the crook of your neck and you put your other arm around her back.

You start swaying back and forth when someone comes around the corner. "Eri! What are you doing?! You know what happens when you leave!"

He had black goggles, a white coat and a mask like Overhauls. She just buried her face farther into your neck which makes your grip tighten. "Why are there bandages on her arm?" You ask for a step back.

"Oh she's a clumsy girl. Now Eri come here!" He points to the ground and starts tapping his foot. She gasps and wiggles out of your grasp, before she jumps you whisper in her ear.

"I'll be back for you." She nods to you and runs towards the guy in white. He gives you a little wave and you teleport to where Overhaul is.

"So know that your back can get started." He points to Toga. "Tell me your quirk."

She crosses her arms and turns away from him. "I don't have to tell you!" You groan.

"Toga is we're working with him he's gotta know who's he's working with. I'll go first!" You put your hands on your hips. "My quirks are teleportation, knives, healing and floating! With the healing quirk I cannot heal myself!"

You give a little bow before Izu starts talking. "I only have one quirk and it's One for all, basically a super strength quirk."

Toga huffs before stating her quirk. "If I drink someone's blood I can turn into them, I can also use their quirk!" She throws her hands in the air like a child.

"You all have some interesting quirks, especially you." He points to you. "You will be a great asset." You nod before he continues. "So come here on Wednesday we have a trade to make with another gang and we could use people like you. That's it, you can leave."

He waves you off, sighing you take a grab hold of Izu and Toga and go back to the hideout. One you appear you call a meeting.

"Okay so while I was there I ran into a child who's the same age as Kota, I have a suspicion that she's being abused by Overhaul.

So we're gonna save her from Overhaul!" You throw your hands out to the side. "On Wednesday we have to go back to help him with a trade."

They nod their heads in agreement as you continue to explain. "So is everyone okay with this plan?" They all nod eagerly which makes you giggle.

-Time skip to Wednesday-

You and Izu were anxious all day, you wanted nothing more but to take Eri and leave. The school day came to an end and you booked it out of that classroom. After you were out of the school you teleported to his office.

"We're here for the trade sir." You give a little curtsy and Izu gives a bow. "Toga should be here soon." He nods before explaining the trade.

"So we make these weapons and we sell them, someone wants a lot of them so we have to make them and send them over. You guys will be the ones delivering them as we make them. Got it?" You nod and he stands up.

You and Izu follow him as he shows you around, mid tour Toga shows up. "Toga where were you?!" You yell at her and she shrugs her shoulders.

"I had people to kill and blood to collect." You press your hand to your forehead and sigh. Before he continues the whole building shakes.

Someone then comes running around the corner panting. "Sir the heroes are here!" A tick mark appears on Overhaul's forehead.

"Okay you go get the girl." He points to the white coat dude. "You go with him!" He points to you. You nod and grab the white coat dude and teleport to Eri.

You open the door to find Eri on her bed, once she sees you she runs up to you and hugs your legs. You laugh and pick her up.

"Did you miss me that much?" She nods her head which makes you chuckle again, then the building shakes again. "Eri pay close attention, there are bad guys here! They're gonna take you away so we have to go okay?"

She nods her head and you turn on your heels running out the door following the white coat dude. After some time of running you start walking. Then Overhaul joins you and Eri's still attached to you.

Then you hear another pair of footsteps, you slightly turn your head to see Mirio. You gasp and turn around so you're facing him. "Give me the child and this will go peacefully!" He stands in a fighting pose.

"You aren't taking her!" Your grip tightens and you turn her away from him.

"I'll take her even if it costs me my life!" He starts to run towards you, you teleport behind Overhaul and white coat. They stand in front of you.

"Slicer! Take Eri and run!" You nod your head and turn around running away from Mirio. 

Guys! The next chapter will be the last and I just wanna say thank you so much for all the support. I actually thought no one would read this but I just wanted to say that it means the world to me!

(1358 words)