Chapter 5

I was about to leave the stadium when someone pulled me back. "Oh my god, use your words next time." I turned around to be met by Aizawa. "Oh great, what do you want?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Do not talk to me like that." I rolled my eyes when he said that. "And what were you talking to Shinso about?"

I chuckled and smiled a little. "And why do I have to tell you? What are you going to do about it?" When he didn't say anything, I saluted and walked away.

"I don't get paid enough for this shit." He muttered as he walked away, rubbing his forehead.

I had bumped into Bakugou on the way out, but I didn't notice until he yelled at me from behind. "You can't even say excuse me?" He yelled, and I turned around to face him.

I smirked and put my hands behind my back. "I'm sorry; I didn't realize a low life like you passed by me." He glared at me before smirking back.

"Come on, Slicer, let us take this National." He ushered me back to the arena, and I quickly followed. He hoped the balcony, and I followed suit, taking my place in the arena. "I've been waiting weeks for this! Let's go, you damn villain!" He yelled at me before I teleported over to him and started thrashing the knife around. Bakugou wasn't very agile then, so it took a lot of concentration not to get cut by my blade.

I heard Aizawa call out something from behind the railing, but I was too into this match to care; I had a lot of energy and needed to get rid of it. What better way to obtain rid of it than with a fight? My eyes flickered up to where Aizawa was against the railing; this was all the time Bakugou needed before he kicked me in the chest. You flew back half the distance from the starting point and smirked at him. "Leaving me no mercy, huh?"

"Mercy was never an option, you damn villain!" He used his explosions and started propelling himself toward me.

"Well, that means I'll have to go all out!" I held my hand out, and knives started rushing toward Bakugou, his eyes widened at the sudden amount of knives, but he didn't let that affect him. After I stopped producing many knives, I watched as he got closer and closer to me. He was right in front of me and punched me across the face.

I groaned and grabbed his fist, punching him in the stomach and then kneeing him in the face. It wasn't long before he was on the ground, and I was victorious; smiling, I stood up and looked at Aizawa, who was not too pleased.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Aizawa!" I yelled before running out of the arena and the stadium, quickly making my way back to the base. Kurogiri was still at the bar, but Shigaraki was gone; I shrugged and took a seat, looking up at the tv.

The channel had been turned into something else, which made me groan. "Are you telling me no one saw that fight?" I cried out. "I beat Bakugou's ass!" I laid my head on the table before Kurogiri spoke.

"He could be a good addition to the team." I picked my head up at his words. "Him and the green-haired one." I nodded, knowing exactly who he was talking about.

"I agree, but we just took on Shinso, so I suggest we wait before we take on any new members." He nodded, and I quickly made some food since I was hungry after fighting Bakugou. "What is our next mission? Do you know?" I asked, and when he shook his head, I sighed, relieved. "Good, that gives me time to relax." I smiled at the thought before I ate my food in silence.

Soon Shigaraki came down the stairs, and I turned to him. "Did you see my amazing fight?" I asked, spinning in the chair to look at him better.

"You were in a fight?" He asked, looking at me entirely. "I thought you were banned from participating in activities?"

I groaned and slammed my head on the bar. "Bakugou wanted to fight me, so I did! I thought the TVs were rolling, but they weren't! I even beat that kid, he wasn't bleeding, but I was the fight's winner."

He laughed and sat beside me, taking a bite of my food. "I have to see it with my own two eyes to see that happen, okay?"

"Hey, asshole, that's my food! You could've just asked if you wanted some, or I could've made you some!" I tried to get it back, but he had already put it in his mouth when I reached for it. "Oh my god, you are the worst!" I cried out again before standing up. "The rest is yours."

I made my way upstairs and shut my door before I stripped the uniform off; looking at it, I saw blood from the fight. With a groan, I threw a chair at my door and the uniform out the window. I threw on a shirt and shorts before pulling my phone out. "I'm so gonna regret this."

I held the phone to my ear while waiting for him to pick it up. "I don't remember giving you my number." He said after a couple of seconds of picking up the phone.

"You didn't. I found it in Nezu's files. Anyways that is not the point; got an extra uniform? Mine caught on fire." I smiled as I fed him the lie, which he didn't even pay attention to.

"You were in Nezu's office." He said to which I agreed.

"I was gathering information. Now for the uniform." I said, looking at the uniform I had thrown out the window.

"I don't know why you're calling me about this. I don't have any spares." I heard him sigh, to which I smiled.

"I know. I just wanted to bother you." He stayed silent, and my smile grew wider. "Oh, come on! You know I'm your favorite. I have been for a long time."

"That is a lie. Now goodbye L/N."

"Fine, fine, goodbye, Aizawa!" I laughed a little as I hung up the phone, figuring out what I would wear since I didn't have a uniform for school tomorrow. I could steal one, but I don't know any place that sells them. I think they are custom-made. I shrugged my shoulders before putting the chair back and taking my hair down, getting comfortable in my bed before I turned on a movie, and staying in my bed the rest of the day.

Words: 1127